February 2012 Moms
Options

Friday Confessions

I work from home 2x a week and sort of love that Allison only wants me on those days.  It makes me feel good!  I don't like that she screams and cries while I'm on calls but you take the good with the bad right?

Also, I am really mad at DH because he is currently sitting downstairs with Allison on his lap watching TV when it is a beautiful morning and she keeps asking to go outside.  May have to go have a talk with him...

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    If I can get a baby sitter, I might actually have a date this weekend!  Kind of excited about that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I hate my DHs job. They take advantage of him way too much and he's too nice to say anything. I want to say something for him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son has a cold.  And I was very happy to leave him with his father this morning.  I did provide pain reliever (he has a fever) and boogie wipes.  

Daddy see what I deal with every time I have stay home with a sick child!
  • Options
    My brother's wife is in labor right now, and I am SO distracted I am literally getting nothing done at at work!!!  I kind of feel bad about being so unproductive, but I can't help but be excited!  It's my first niece/nephew!!! 
  • Options
    The "love it" button on here is making me lazy. Why type a response when you can just love on someone else's?
    I hadn't noticed that!!  Uh oh!!  I am going to have too much fun with that button! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"