TTC After a Loss
Options

Jheath1993Jheath1993 member
edited August 2013 in TTC After a Loss

Re: .

• Options
    While I am sorry for your loss, you made the wrong choice to post this here. This is highly inappropriate here. Also, no one on any board is going to be able to tell you whether you are pregnant. Go POAS or call your doctor.
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• Options
    Look at the name of this board. No one here is pregnant. I'm sorry for your previous loss but we can't tell you if you are KU. Take a test and go to PgAL if it's positive.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is best suited on pregnant after loss board. This will not go over well here! I would not delete this post but put a warning in your title! Sorry for your loss and good luck to you!

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Poppy715Poppy715 member
    edited August 2013

She XP'd over on PgAL too. Ughhhh.

@Jheath1993, Please change your post title to wrong board and post a possible pg warning before your text of your post.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Whoah people. Seriously, this group is called ttc after a loss, I am trying to conceive... After a loss, I am sorry for everyone else who has been through a loss, I just thought maybe someone had gone through something similar
  • Options
    I am sorry, I'm new to this website and I still don't understand how to use it, I do apologise if I upset anyone that's the last thing I wanted
  • Options
    No one has been nasty to you, so you don't need to to tell us to "whoa."  You basically just walked into a grieving group of woman and asked if you were KTFU. We don't know. You could be. You might not be. A positive pregnancy test could just indicate that hCG is still in your system from your miscarriage. If you are concerned or have questions, contact your doctor, not a bunch of internet strangers. 

And, no, none of us are pregnant. Hence the name.

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

• Options
    I am sorry, I'm new to this website and I still don't understand how to use it, I do apologise if I upset anyone that's the last thing I wanted
    Thanks for your apology.  Good luck to you.

• Options
    Whoah people. Seriously, this group is called ttc after a loss, I am trying to conceive... After a loss, I am sorry for everyone else who has been through a loss, I just thought maybe someone had gone through something similar
    Nope you think you are pg after a loss. Much different. Deleting doesn't help. We already told you not to do that. Very bad etiquette.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Poppy715Poppy715 member
    edited August 2013

I don't know what "the dirty bird" is but this makes me laugh.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    I'm not pregnant! I did a pregnancy test which came back negative. I am TRYING to conceive after a loss. I don't know if after a loss symptoms may stay, after my loss the doctors and midwife haven't given me any information about what to do now. I have asked. I was asking to see if anyone else may have symptoms dissapear and then appear. Jeeze
  • Options
    I was very wrong to think I could come here for support after a loss. Good luck to you all.
  • Options
    I'm not pregnant! I did a pregnancy test which came back negative. I am TRYING to conceive after a loss. I don't know if after a loss symptoms may stay, after my loss the doctors and midwife haven't given me any information about what to do now. I have asked. I was asking to see if anyone else may have symptoms dissapear and then appear. Jeeze
    We've had everything under the sun. You need to ask your doctor these questions. He knows your history and background. I on the other hand know nothing about you.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
    edited August 2013
    J&J09 said:
    This question is very different from your original question. You DID come on here phishing to see if you were pregnant and now you are backpedaling. Grow some balls, apologize and we will all move on. I am really sorry for your loss. It sucks and we all want to be pregnant again. We just don't go phishing to see if we might be pregnant on any board (because no one but a doctor or a pregnancy test can tell you that) but especially not a loss board.

Qfrump said:
    Hi everyone, I had a miscarrage on the 1st of August, as soon as it had all come away the bleedig stopped, so we started trying again, I know it was very soon, but we were waiting 3 weeks for the miscarrage to happen so we were prepared before hand. So a few days ago, I started feeling pregnant again, (all symptoms stopped straight after mc) I'm so tired all the time, I'm getting the tightening cramp like feeling in my abdomen like before and feeling sick alot, also when I was pregnant before, I was getting watery like substance, felt like I was coming on my p, I am getting it now, I know it could be me hoping, but has anybody had this? I wasn't sure which forum to write on I just want some advice as to weather I could be pregnant again and similar stories?

:/ I'm confused, OP.... Enlighten me as to how this was not a phishing post.  :-w

You made a mistake. fine. Don't cover your tracks by lying when you have been quoted.

ETA: I also need to tell you that weather and whether mean two different things...just in case you need to use them in the future.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    Qfrump said:
    Is 1993 a birth year?  Shit, I'm getting old.  

I thought the same thing when I tagged her!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Qfrump said:

This was my thought as well. Yikes.

• Options
    Poppy715 said:
    Qfrump said:

I thought the same thing when I tagged her!

LOL.

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• Options
    Right, let me start again. I'm 20 years old, just moved to a new area with my partner, I had a m/c which I said on my last post. I DID apologise for what was said and I do understand now that it wasn't worded right. Okay I have nobody to speak to about any of these things, I thought coming on here would help ( was 100% wrong) I was on the march forum, and I just wanted someone to speak to about this, and thought the ladies on here would be nice to speak to, I haven't spoken to anyone about the loss, if I'm perfectly honest I blanked it out and kind of pretended I was still pregnant because I couldn't admit it. I only have Internet through my pone and I didn't see the group information. I will say it again I am sorry.
  • Options
    Right, let me start again. I'm 20 years old, just moved to a new area with my partner, I had a m/c which I said on my last post. I DID apologise for what was said and I do understand now that it wasn't worded right. Okay I have nobody to speak to about any of these things, I thought coming on here would help ( was 100% wrong) I was on the march forum, and I just wanted someone to speak to about this, and thought the ladies on here would be nice to speak to, I haven't spoken to anyone about the loss, if I'm perfectly honest I blanked it out and kind of pretended I was still pregnant because I couldn't admit it. I only have Internet through my pone and I didn't see the group information. I will say it again I am sorry.
    yeah so? Because you have no one to talk to doesn't give you a free pass to be rude and insensitive.
  • Options
    Blanking out the loss is not healing from it or being emotionally ready to try again. I posted on your PgAL post but I will say it again here, you need to go see your doctor.

Also, only having the internet from your phone is not an excuse. Take the time to lurk. This board is amazing and is very protective of its members. Sincere apologies do go a long way.

Right now you think you might be pregnant again. That simple fact makes this board off limits to you. Post on PgAL until you get a definitive answer. If you end up not being pregnant, take some time to lurk and post a proper intro. If you do come back to this board, you will discover why your type of post is painful to many women on this board.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Thank you for apologizing. I am sorry for your loss.  Talking about loss will help you.  Pretending it never happened will just put It off and I believe it will come back later.  I am sorry you don't have anyone to turn to.  This board is great for TTC once you made an appropriate intro.  This board in not for pregnancy post - that is PgAL, which you have now found.  The miscarriage board may also be a good resource for you.  You are not the only one to make this mistake here. I encourage you to read the blog and come back to post here now that you have apologized.  There are some members now who mad a post or two in their beginning that were also inappropriate.  Either way, best of luck to you.

imageimage image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"