Indiana Babies
Options

Help finding toddler program (not daycare)

Hi ladies!  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for finding a toddler program my kiddos can go to a couple days a week for a few hours.  I'm not looking to send them daycare as I stay home with them and work a couple of nights a week.  They are 22 months old (20.5 adjusted age), and neither of them are talking yet (they been evaluated once by First Steps, reevaluation planned after they turn 2).  If anyone knows of any place on the  NE side of Indy (Fishers, Geist, Carmel, Noblesville, etc) I'ld love recommendations.  Otherwise I'ld just be happy with any advice you have for finding a toddler program.  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Help finding toddler program (not daycare)

• Options
    I don't have any specific recommendations, but what about a Mother's Day Out program or an in-home day care provider?  MDO is usually a half-day type of thing just a few days a week, and I feel like an in-home provider could possibly be flexible with what you want and hours.  I hope you find something soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi I am not sure when you posted this but if you are still looking I can help! I am a behavior analyst, I specialize in ABA therapy. Call my office line if you want, I'd be glad to meet with you. I live in Noblesville but my office is in Broad Ripple 317-254-2310
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Orchard Park Presbyterian Church has a great mother's day out program. The teachers are all very nice, small class sizes and clean, fun bright classrooms. I think you can choose either a 2 or 3 day schedule for 1/2 a day and when they are closer to starting Kindergarten you can choose Pre-K and they go 4 days a week to help them get ready for that transition.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"