Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Sucking her tongue???

This is something DD has just started doing (8months actual 5 months corrected). Sometimes its after she eats, when she's tired or when she's playing. It never seems to be anything setting it off. She has been teething for awhile now, but they still haven't pushed through. Not sure if maybe thats why she's doing it or if it's just something new she has discovered. Any ideas??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sucking her tongue???

• Options
    It could be for any of those reasons. It could also be just because it feels cool. DD does this sometimes and there's no rhyme or reason to it that I can find. Don't worry about it. :)

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Mine started doing that while he was getting the two top center ones. I think he's adjusting to the feel of teeth there. It's so cute - he makes the goofy face when he does it.
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD will do it when I am putting her to bed. She does it randomly throughout the day too but I really notice it when she is tired
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD did it a lot once we took away her paci. I think it's a soothing thing.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks yall!! With her being so premature I freak about the littlest things, thinking something may be a developmental issue.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"