February 2012 Moms

Decorating GTKY

Do you change your decor to reflect the seasons?  

Do you have a wreath on your front door?

What is one house related item you want to purchase?

Do you use pinterest and has it changed the way you decorate?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Decorating GTKY

• Do you change your decor to reflect the seasons?  
    I tend to change my candle scents or my Scentsy scents the most to reflect seasons - smells are huge for me.  

I do not right now and it drives me nuts.  I am looking to buy a fall colored burlap style so I'm on Etsy right now

A new wreath!  

I like some of the basic ideas, for instance the candle in a glass vase with corn or coffee beans, etc. in it to enhance the color and smell.  I like that since it is simple but it isn't something I will do unless we host a family gathering like Thanksgiving or Christmas.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you change your decor to reflect the seasons?  
    Only for Christmas

Again, only at Christmas

Not sure since I just got to redecorate the kitchen.  Maybe some new little shelves for the bath so I can finish the girls bathroom

Nope, never signed on and don't plan too.  Seems too addicting and I could get sucked in easily.  If I am looking for something specific I tell my little sister to look for ideas for me and email the specific links.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you change your decor to reflect the seasons?  I usually do, but have done a lousy job of it the last year while living in our rental home.

Do you have a wreath on your front door? Again-I usually do, but so far I don't right now.  I plan to put one up for the fall in a few weeks.

What is one house related item you want to purchase? A bedroom set for our new house in November! Ironically, I will be doing this later this week!

Do you use pinterest and has it changed the way you decorate?  I see more ideas on pinterest, but I haven't sat down and actually made something from there.  I do have several ideas for decorating and painting in our new house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"