Single Parents

Saw BD out with a new girl...already!

He was going into the liquor store with this scabby looking girl I'd never seen before. I'm glad he's leaving me alone, but good lord!

I've been continuing to go out with my friends like normal but not seriously looking for someone. And not looking for scabby looking drunks anyhow.

Re: Saw BD out with a new girl...already!

• My BD had a girl behind my back and left me for her when I was 2.5 mo along. She's a trashy younger girl with a baby of her own and also has quite the load of mental issues. Last I heard, she almost killed him in a drunk driving accident and he was trying to break up with her but she kept threatening legal action. He came to see *my* daughter once but didn't talk to me because I think he was afraid of my boyfriend.

Good for you for keeping on hanging with friends for support and not picking up just any guy at the bar. Sounds like your ex needs a lesson in class.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Just keep leaning on your friends for support. :)
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • My ds will be about four months old when he becomes an older brother andalready has three older siblings. His bio dad is a special kind of man whore.
  • Well.. at least he is her problem now! 
    and oh yeah also at least he hasn't gone out and created new babies with other ladies while you were pregnant. because thats what mine did. My poor kid has a father he'll most likely never meet, and a brother only 2 months younger than him 
    "not physically able to have kids" my ass.. 
  • my BD has a gf since DD was born and he never came over to see her even once
    Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • pregokat said:

Well.. at least he is her problem now! 

and oh yeah also at least he hasn't gone out and created new babies with other ladies while you were pregnant. because thats what mine did. My poor kid has a father he'll most likely never meet, and a brother only 2 months younger than him 
    "not physically able to have kids" my ass.. 
    That's what my BD said! I have four brothers and a sister and only one of them is fully my sibling. I met most of them as an adult. I hate that that could happen to my LO but its not something I have control over.
  • Wow, men are really scummy. I think ill probably come off as crazy when I do start dating again because I know all these stories now. Ugh!

• My BD bought a new house with his new gf at the end of my FIRST TRIMESTER. A**hole :)
  • Ugh, hearing this makes me so mad all over again! I had broken up with BD and then found out i was pregnant...he was furious and wanted an abortion. Clearly I didn't oblige...well, when i told him NO he immediately started dating someone new. A big part of me hopes for justice, but i moved back to GA from AZ where we were dating so if he gets it i'll never see it. *sigh*. 
  • Nah, but I'm sure you'll hear about it at some point.  People talk. :) BD's friends and family still talk to me and I get to hear about all his misfortune (even though, I tell them I don't want to hear about it).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"