February 2012 Moms

TTC check in!

Good Morning Ladies! I figured I'd get this started.

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:

- What's your CD?  

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: 

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTC check in!

• Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 3/3

- What's your CD?   15

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:

What is your current phantom due date? Early May or late April for a scheduled CS

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  Just at home

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: try temping and FF

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: nervous but I am chilling out a bit, stress is no good for ttc and I am keeping that in mind :) 

Anything else to add?: Good luck ladies, I am hoping to see some BFPs :)

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns? For a boy we'll either do planes, trains and automobiles with primary colors or nautical, for a girl it will be more of a colors and patterns room with birds here and there(I like birds). I really like mint, peach and gray. We'll see ;)

•  
    .Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 2/2

- What's your CD?  CD 3

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  AF

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? May 24

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  I do, but on my iPod Touch.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: This is my first cycle that I will fully charting. Last time I started charting half-way through my cycle (when I got back from vacation). I might use the ovulation tests.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  I was kind of disappointed that last cycle didn't work out so I know I'm ready. I'm a little nervous about how Nat will handle the change.

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns? If we have a boy, I would love to do a rocket theme. If it's a girl, it will stay as it is (pink and green). We only have two bedrooms, so this baby will have to share space with us or Nat.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • What month/cycles are you in?: 3/4

- What's your CD?   30

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What is your current phantom due date? Sometime in May

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33a74a

Head to the dr. to figure out what is going on since I don't appear to be ovulating regularly-which isn't uncommon for me.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: 
    Currently-annoyed.  DH is leaving Sunday for a month and I am going to be super irritated if I ovulate AFTER he leaves. Clearly, patience isn't my strong suit when it comes to making babies.

Anything else to add?:
    Good luck ladies! 

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns? I honestly haven't even thought about this.  For a boy, I imagine we would stick with the blues and browns theme that L has.  For a little girl I am leaning towards pink and grey, but not sure of an exact theme yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited August 2013
    Why can't I "quote" correctly with my ipad? Computer is broke again so I'm re-typing it all. Help, anyone?? Month: 7/8 CD: 14 Waiting for O confirmation DPO: 2? Testing: in two weeks? Supplements: PNV, Femara, had Ovidrel trigger shot @ 11 dpo Phantom due date: May, don't want to look up exact date as I just get disappointed after so many BFNs If not pregnant: Cry & just keep swimming! Maybe IUI? But probably not for a few months. We're currently doing TI w/above drugs & monitoring How I'm feeling: hopeful one minute, depressed the next. I have high FSH (which is bad), extremely low AMH level (almost undetectable), also bad. But sonohysterogram results were good, as was my estrogen level. I had only one good follicle at time of trigger so I'm loving it with all I have :) The cost is so much, not sure what we can afford. Damn my AMA and low egg reserve! Oh yeah, crappy progesterone levels have kept me w/ a short LP in the past, will talk w/ dr about it again tomorrow. Theme: can't think about it, just hurts too much because it might not happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • And...awesome. One long paragraph. Someone please help me figure out how to quote from the ipad. Thanks!
  • And...awesome. One long paragraph. Someone please help me figure out how to quote from the ipad. Thanks!
    I'm on a PC at work but can you see the quote option in the bottom left of each thread?

•  Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:  6/6

- What's your CD?   14

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):   Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Sometime in May?

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: I met with my OB. Thinking about 50mg Clomid next cycle 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Impatient

Anything else to add?: Not really. My OB has recommended Clomid due to my irregular cycles. We'll see what happens this cycle then decide. 

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns? For a girl, maybe lilac, for a boy maybe animals?

• Yes, quote is there, but when i select it, all these extra "@$?)(; etc pop up. It's really difficult to read & I can't just put my answers after the questions because of the extra $?!'&@
    I used to be able to quote from iPad before the format changed.
  • MollySmMollySm member
    edited August 2013

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:  2 AL

- What's your CD?   8

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:  PNV

What is your current phantom due date?  May 19th

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  In my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:  We will talk about taking next cycle off.  My brothers and sisters and all of their kids and my family all get together the same week in June.  Next year will be in Maine.  It's the only time Lu gets to spend with most of her cousins.  I really don't want to miss it, but I also want to be pregnant!!!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Impatient

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns?  We don't like theme rooms.  With Lucia we chose some colors we liked, and then added things we liked.  We will do the same with the next.  But first we'll have to decide if we stay where we are (so they would share a room), or if we move to a 3 bedroom.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: Cycle 1 TFAS!

- What's your CD?   5

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? n/a

-When are you testing?: n/a

What is your current phantom due date? May 22nd

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  see siggy although there's not much to stalk yet

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: I might buy some preseed. We used it right away when we tried for Audra and I got pregnant on the first try.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  I am so excited!

Anything else to add?: I'm so happy to finally be in the first cycle trying.

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns? No definite ideas yet but for a boy it will most likely be sports or jungle animals. No idea for a girl. It will all be themed.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Yes, quote is there, but when i select it, all these extra "@$?)(; etc pop up. It's really difficult to read & I can't just put my answers after the questions because of the extra $?!'&@ I used to be able to quote from iPad before the format changed.
    Test

• Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:  Last one before TTC

- What's your CD?   23

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  I wish I knew...I THINK I'm about 8 days post O.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV/B6/D3

What is your current phantom due date? No idea!  But we are thinkin

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  PLEASE chart stalk me!

No more condoms!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Honestly, I'm nervous.  I'm not sure how we will do with two.  I keep thinking of all the things we won't be able to do with/for Allison.  We are only going to try from September - January then wait again until September.  So essentially, we have 2 more 5 month periods then we are done.  It makes me nervous.

Anything else to add?: Is it September yet?!

GTKY: What will your next LO's nursery look like for a boy, a girl or gender neutral? Will you do a theme or complimentary colors and patterns? I want to do classic Pooh - I love the colors and the nature feel of it.  But I'm not sure.  I also love the owls that are super popular but I'm not sure we will do a theme, maybe just colors?

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"