I will try to not make this a novel but I need some opinions/advice.
Dh just got promoted at his current job and we will be moving a few states away. Because it starts soon and we are trying to find a home, he is going to move to the location of the new job (about 12 hours away from where we are now). I am going to move with my children to where my parents live until we can figure out housing.
I am struggling to figure out if I should enroll her in prek for the month or two we are living down by my parents or just wait until we move to be with DH. Right now we arent sure where we are going to buy a home. It might be in the town he is working or a smaller community outside the town. So right now I dont even know what preschool she would attend when we move or if they would even let her enroll. DD will be 4 in October.
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)