August 2011 Moms
Options

My Lyfe Update

edited August 2013 in August 2011 Moms
Rachey and I talked about it on FB and it's definitely past my bedtime, so I'm just gonna drop my part of our convo here.  It pretty much sums things up.

"Oh, snap, you just reminded me I have not updated my internet franz about my lyfe. Long story short, man friend suddenly started showing signs of being really insecure. Just as an example: asking me not to compare him to past SOs, but then doing things like getting all twitchy and 20-Questions style when he discovered my "Attractive Gentlemen" Pinterest board.  It didn't work out.Then ex started coming around, and ended up breaking down one night and telling me he was sorry he'd treated me like shit and that he missed me. I kind of tore him a new asshole, but seeing as he took it like a champ I decided to give him a chance. He's cleaning up his act a lot, so I'm tentatively with him again, just because I do still give a shit and he has improved his behavior by leaps and bounds.  A lot of people are really judgy because he was such a dickwad when we split.  But I mean, I have kids with the guy. And he IS trying, whatever people say.  I'm labeling it "quarter life crisis" and seeing what happens from here on out. My gut told me it was a good idea. And there are ups and downs no matter what.  I felt like I couldn't just abandon ship when there was at least a glimmer of a chance that it could be worked upon and turn out fine.
I've done a 180 re: my MIL as well.  We're buds now.  The kids and I live in her house, in fact, and it's GREAT."And that's where FB cut me off.  But yeah, living with MIL has been rad.  No pressure about housework, no interfering with parenting.  It's been a breeze thus far, so FX.And that's about it for now, y'all.

// I love you too. //

Re: My Lyfe Update

• Options
    <3<3<3.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am rooting for you!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No judgment from me. putting a family back together takes courage and a lot of work and I commend the both of you. Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck! Relationships are hard and they all have their ups and downs. I hope you work it out. Glad things are easier for you
  • Options

Oh wow - not what I was expecting to hear. Life does that sometimes, huh?

It am glad things are going well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    shanado said:
    No judgment from me. putting a family back together takes courage and a lot of work and I commend the both of you. Good luck!
    Pretty much this...  I really, really would love to see you guys work it out, though.  Scouts honor.  
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad you're happy and that your living situation has improved. Shan is right, that kind of hard work does take courage and because you have children involved, I think it is worth it. You know the truth about how he is and he knows he can't pull any punches with you. You were strong enough to leave him once so you can do it again if you must. All this to say, you're your own woman and you know what you will and won't tolerate so you have my support! I'm happy you're happy!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Glad you're happy!  
  • Options
    I am happy to read this. Whatever makes you happy and the least stressed out sounds good to me. I totally agree with Shan. 
  • Options
    shanado said:
    Pretty much this...  I really, really would love to see you guys work it out, though.  Scouts honor.  
    Same here. Good luck to the both of you <3

PS: I am SO glad to hear about your living situation, too!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I al glad to hear things are changing for you and your family for the better :) no judging here. Life is not perfect and always ready to throw a curve ball. I hope everything works out for the best. :hugs:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"