VBAC

Breech baby 2

I want to VBAC more than anything but baby is being stubborn and won't turn. Trying everything to flip her. I know I still have time but I remember everyone saying that with my first, but she never turned. Please let this one be different.
IAmPregnant Ticker 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image image 

Re: Breech baby 2

• You can try the Webster with a chiropractor or even the version with your doctor after a previous csection. I looked into it because I had one with DS and wanted to know if it was an option. All if the studies I found shoe that the version does not increase risk of rupture in a patient with previous c section. Good luck in whatever you decide to try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Did you try acupuncture/moxibustion?  My daughter was breach and I knew I didn't want to try and have them "turn" her since I thought it could be traumatic to both of us!  I did the crazy exercises and used the belly speakers to coax her out of her position, but nothing.  While the acupuncture/moxibustion didn't work, it was very very relaxing.  I had never done acupuncture before and I was a believer afterwards.  It was well worth the effort. 

Also- it could be different the second time around. I also heard that my daughter would turn at the very end, but my doctor told me not to count on it and wouldn't recommend the turning since the success rate was a lot lower. I guess with a first pregnancy, your body/uterus isn't as stretched out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to doc last Thursday and she did turn to head down.  Now I just need her to stay that way!  I have been seeing a chiropractor in the two weeks between doctors appointments.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker 
    image image 
  • That's great! Keep us posted. When are you due?
  • September 24th. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker 
    image image 
  • Stay down baby!!!! Good Luck!
    image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"