November 2012 Moms
Options

Yobaby plain

Anyone know which store carries this ? Can't find it!!

Re: Yobaby plain

• Options
    I think I've seen it at Whole Foods. Not 100% sure though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I will check. It's the only one I've seen with the lowest amount of sugar (6 g). Although after eating the sweeter one M will prob spit it out and look at me like wtf?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No problem. Hope your LO likes it, I haven't given DD yogurt yet, need to get on that!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    They have it at Whole Foods. . . I gave it to my LO after he had the blueberry . . . and he won't eat it. ;(  good luck.
  • Options
    kangtini said:

They have it at Whole Foods. . . I gave it to my LO after he had the blueberry . . . and he won't eat it. ;(  good luck.

Lol...of course. Is it just as sugary if we add some fruit? Like mixing in gerber applesauce?

• Options
    It looked like from the ingredients there was some added sugar beyond just the fruit. . . that is why I went to the plain.   I didn't try mixing in blueberry baby food.  But that is an idea.
  • Options
    We get it at Publix, Kroger, Target and any grocery store. I mix the plain with babyfood purees.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How about give LO plain regular, Greek or coconut milk yogurt? It doesn't have to be a "baby" kind. That's just a marketing scheme...just like baby detergent. An organic, all-natural regular yogurt is just as good. Well better actually because it doesn't have the added sugar.

We do coconut milk yogurt and O loves it without anything added to it. It's normal for it to take babies a few times to decide they like a new food so try a few times before giving up.

• Options
    AmberEA14 said:

How about give LO plain regular, Greek or coconut milk yogurt? It doesn't have to be a "baby" kind. That's just a marketing scheme...just like baby detergent. An organic, all-natural regular yogurt is just as good. Well better actually because it doesn't have the added sugar.

We do coconut milk yogurt and O loves it without anything added to it. It's normal for it to take babies a few times to decide they like a new food so try a few times before giving up.

Yes I am on board with this. But for DC thought the little yobaby ones would be easy?

• Options
    FWIW: I just compared the nutrition facts yesterday and Yobaby plain is IDENTICAL to the Stonyfield Plain Whole Milk yogurt.  It's the same stuff in a much smaller, more expensive package, made by the same company and all.  They sell it at my local grocery store.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    @brenlo42 awesome. i can use the little ones for DC and buy the big one for home! I'm trying plain greek yogurt mixed with pureed fruit first since we have a ton here...FX
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"