December 2013 Moms

Hormonal Brat!!!

Legit just cried because my water bottle spilt on the sofa. Ugly tears! Whyyyyyy?!!

What are some of your ridiculous hormonal pregnancy stories?

Re: Hormonal Brat!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I cried over my bug bites a few weeks ago -- they've been my lone, crazy, unbearable preg symptom.  I cried a lot.  For like a few days off and on.  
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Me too @cashingn2! I was still in tears when I came here to post my ridiculous crying story and now I'm cracking up at us all! And I secretly am glad I'm not the only crazy person! Hahaha!
  • I cried in the shower yesterday, but I was crying because I feel like I'm losing a friend.

....and now The Crying Game is stuck in my head.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was in target, saw a box of pampers, and was reminded of their commercial they run at Christmas with all the sleeping babies and the woman singing Silent Night, and the one the did when HRH Prince George was born just recently, the thought alone... Waterworks!!! I had to duck into an empty isle to try and control myself.

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Dream celeb baby daddy- Prince Harry
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I cried because I couldn't figure out what to get DH for his birthday, then, as soon as he asked what was wrong, I started laughing hysterically.

• I wish there was a love tits all post button
  • I cried over a Greek yogurt a few weeks ago. We had been at DH's cousin's wedding all day and left early so we could pick up his car at his grams, start the drive home, get the dog and get to bed. DH lingered at every stop along the way and it was too late to drive through any fast food places by the time we got home. That yogurt was NOT the McDonald's hot fudge sundae that I'd been craving and I lost it.
  • I cried recently because my DH asked where we should eat out 3 times after me saying IDC, I got frustrated because he wouldn't just pick somewhere. We ended up at Taco Bell because I didn't want to get out of the car after crying.
    Welcome Lily Anna!
    photo 1456712_10152106342897743_1211250038_nTB_zps917a6c9a.jpg
  • We should do this every other day, I love it! I wanted a pretty rug for LO that was going to be like $300-$400, we went to IKEA and my DH found one for $80 and convinced me that it was perfect. We brought it home and I cried, it's ugly...I want to burn it. I also cried at the ending of my book last night, they didn't end up together! WTF is that! 

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • @Rachel2011 Oh my g-d, I cry READING that line in the Lorax when I'm NOT pregnant, I can't imagine hearing it now.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • I cried the other night because I couldn't get my pajama pants past my knees. I had to wear my husband's sweats.

imageimage

• I cried at Applebee's a few weeks ago because DH and I were doing the pick two. I badly wanted the queso and chips and he wanted the boneless wings. What did he hurriedly order... The wings, I left for the bathroom crying
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • With my first pregnancy in the first trimester, I cried because DH made the wrong salad for dinner. He made one with spinach and greens, but I wanted a caesar salad for dinner. Big, ugly hormonal tears...
    :-S

• I cried and stormed out of the house because DH made me bagel bites for lunch.
    best LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"