Late Term and Child Loss
Options

PAL Check In

Hello Ladies.

Welcome to Friday PAL Checkin! This CheckIn is for everyone who is parenting after a loss. If you have an older child or a rainbow baby or both you are welcome to share here.

I hope everyone is having a good week. If anyone has any suggestions for questions, please don't be shy!

Where are you in your PAL journey?

What are some PAL challenges you have faced recently?

QOTW: What is the biggest challenge you have faced since parenting after a loss? How did you get through it?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: PAL Check In

• Options
    Where are you in your PAL journey? Anna was 7 months old yesterday, she will be 4 months adjusted next week.

What are some PAL challenges you have faced recently? Anna was sleeping pretty well there for a while, but has added back a MOTN feeding and it is difficult to get her down after that. I love her so much, but it is hard to like her when she is being "difficult!" I feel guilty if she cries at all, because she has been through so much already, but it's tough for me too! 

QOTW: What is the biggest challenge you have faced since parenting after a loss? How did you get through it? Anna has special needs due to her prematurity and brain bleeds. Sometimes when things get tough, I feel the weight of everything our family has been through and the grief is overwhelming. I feel like I should be thankful, but I am still angry about what happened to Anna, so I don't feel that thankful, then I feel guilty! Lately I have started to blog about it, but I also just try to get in some snuggle time. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Looking forward to this afternoon when DH is bringing Anna is visiting my office for the first time and bringing CAKE!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    Hugs to you momma! You have been through so much. I know it can be hard to be thankful for what we have, especially when we grieving our losses. I think blogging is a great idea, I often think I'd like to start one.
    Enjoy all the love and attention at the office today!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs to you momma! You have been through so much. I know it can be hard to be thankful for what we have, especially when we grieving our losses. I think blogging is a great idea, I often think I'd like to start one. Enjoy all the love and attention at the office today!
    Thank you so much Bayberry! I seriously think of you often and am really hoping you get good news soon.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"