Virginia Babies
Options

Norfolk area OBGYN recommendations

floridablondefloridablonde member
edited August 2013 in Virginia Babies
Hi all! Our family is relocating to the Norfolk area in early September.  I am currently 8 weeks pregnant, and am looking at finding a good OBGYN in the area. We will be living in the Carrollton area. At this point I will drive to a good OBGYN if I must. I am high risk, so I want a good Dr and hospital where my needs can be met. My dr didnt have any referrals for me, due to not knowing anyone in that area. Im getting nervous that as of right now I have no clue where to start with recommendations because I have none. :( Thanks in advance ladies!! :))

Re: Norfolk area OBGYN recommendations

• Options
    I'm in Carrollton, too! Will you be in Eagle Harbor?

We go to the birthing center at DePaul at Bon Secours in Norfolk. Loving it so far. They have both midwives and MDs and are a part of the Bon Secours hospital! :) Is this your first?? We drive about 30 minutes. Not terrible. I'm about 8 weeks as well.
  • Options
    Yes!!! I am living in Eagle Harbor as well!! Small world, huh? No, this isnt my first. I have two boys as well. :) 
    Just spoke with Monarch last week. I will be seeing Dr Lee. They seem amazing. Can't wait to meet them!
    How is the Maryview Bon Secours??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know I'm late to the game, but just wanted to say that my sister lives in Eagle Harbor and we spend a lot of time there in the Summer with her kiddos. Great community to have a family in.. especially at pool time!
  • Options
    missjaime16missjaime16 member
    edited November 2013
    My sister and I both go here: https://plus.google.com/105068858163189031741/about?gl=us&hl=en 

It's in Virginia Beach and I absolutely love them. It's my first pregnancy and they are so supportive. If I leave a message while they are busy, they always call back ASAP.
    Welcoming First Baby - June 4th, 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker
    baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"