Multiples

Celeb twins

Why am I obsessed with reading about celebrity twins?? I just saw that Anna Paquin's twin's names are Poppy and Charlie. Now I'm trying to figure how she still has a perfect body! Not even a small little bit of twin skin! Haha!

Re: Celeb twins

• I was watching true blood a couple weeks ago and she was totally naked for a scene. I wondered if it was a body double. I know it's possible she has no twin skin or stretch marks or anything but dang she doesn't look like she had a baby at all.

and I was felt cool when I noticed we have the same stroller in People.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yes sugarmama! We were watching that episode and I can not believe she looked like that!

• Loading the player...
  • I actually thought she looked a little too thin in that episode and I was telling my husband that I thought she over compensated when she lost the weight. But her skin did look great though

imageimage

• I haven't seen the new season yet but I agree that she's a bit too thin now-too bony.. I do believe she delivered early although I'm not sure of course exactly how many weeks. But I supposes when you're career demands you look a certain way you make it happen.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm interested to know when she delivered.

I think Mariah Carey had a tummy tuck

But J Lo looks great. How is that even possible?

• JLO looks amazing! But give us trainers, chefs and everything else and we could look like that too! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mariah totally has TT bellybutton.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Too funny - I obsess over the way Anna Paquin looks. I am 100% certain she had a tummy tuck AND she is definitely getting training, her muscle tone is amazing. She is 5'2" btw, she is fairly petite. 

From my online investigation, my guestimate is that she gave birth 2 months early - her husband (who is SO WEIRD) said they kept them out of the limelight because they had such a rough start.  Picture below is from a week or so before she gave birth - yes def. tummy tuck. 

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • OH ps - True Blood watchers - her boobs looked weird, right? Like, no work done there, it seemed. (by weird, I mean not how Hollywood normally portrays boobs. If I had those boobs, I would be styling.) 
    ********************************************************************************************

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • dude even WITH a trainer I wouldn't look like that. I have had stretch marks since puberty and I can't see those ever going away. 
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • I am the same height and age as Anna Paquin and my boys are the same age. She makes me feel like total cr*p. I need some more cookies. :((
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Here is one way to get some ab work in:

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • What kind of carrier does she have and where do I get one??? Seriously, I nab  looked everywhere for one like that. 
    on another  note...Hell, my body never looked that good to begin with, I'm just grateful that with 4 weeks to go I still don't have a single stretch Mark. I'll be chasing a two year old and these babies for workouts, I just hope to get back to my old self. Keep the lights off and the hubby will never know... ha ha! 
  • I'll just tell myself they all had tummy tucks so I can sleep at night. I was also curious about when Anna delivered but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

• This is the carrier she has on in the picture. https://www.weego.com/en/produkte/weego_twin.php
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was thinking the same thing! I am now twenty-ish pounds UNDER my pre-preg weights and I sure as heck don't look the same as I did before. Movie magic?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Ashley188 said:
    This is the carrier she has on in the picture. https://www.weego.com/en/produkte/weego_twin.php
    Awesome!! I was wondering as well! That seems like it would be very useful. :) 

And yes: they all get tummy tucks AND get spray on abs. 

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Oh boy! That carrier is on my Amazon wish list! I could so use that every day! Thanks for the tip!!!!
  • I tell myself they all went early and have TT too. Plus the chef and the trainer.. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"