April 2014 Moms
Options

Nothing seems appetizing

So Is anyone else hungry but Nothing seems appetizing???
What are you eating??
Meal ideas needed!

Re: Nothing seems appetizing

• Options
    Yes! Normally I snack on fruits, veggies and yogurt.  Now I'm starving all the time and all I want is Mexican food and PB&J sandwiches.

This can't end well.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My problem is that everything sounds good, but then I start eating and quickly am not in the mood for said food. Basically, mangos and honey mustard pretzels are my go to foods.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes.  I'll be starving but when I go to the kitchen, nothing seems appealing.  I'm finding that several smaller portions are better than my usual three meals.  I can't seem to eat as much in one sitting lately.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    I made chicken cutlets and mashed potatoes for dinner ... when it was time to eat I couldn't. So here i am teo hours later starving.... Grilled cheese, tomato, & avocado did the trick for now.
  • Options
    The only thing that has tasted good to me is grilled potatoes covered in mushrooms and garlic, and taco bell. Everything else just doesn't even sound good. 

Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options
    I've been eating a lot of yogurt. I just discovered Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt. It's super good.
    I've also been eating BelVita (I think that's what they're called) breakfast cookies. They have a lot of fiber and taste like teddy Graham's.
  • Options
    Haha @LittleLady77 - Mexican food is all I want also! Also wanting egg whites, broccoli and apple juice. Not sure where the apple juice is coming from...I don't even really like it!
    11.18.12 Married
    09.06.13 MC at 6w
    BFP 12.04.13 - EDD 08.12.14

• Options
    The ONLY thing I want right now is Top Ramen, which I don't own because it's HORRIBLE for you... All I've had today is 2 hard boiled eggs, and a breakfast burrito... It's 3pm here and I am lost as to what I can possibly eat.UGH... I forgot about this symptom! plus the nose bleeds and the puking at dinner last night. Looks like I'm in for another LOOONG 9 months :) 
    imageimageimageimage
    Www.facebook.com/milebymiles

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely Z-E-R-O things sound good don't turn my stomach.  My stomach will be growling and the thought of eating something makes me gag a little.  I'm finding solace in breath mints and hard candies and pretty well forcing myself to eat throughout the day.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Options
    I don't have a big appetite but dinner tonight was curry quinoa with sautéed bok choy & field roast [vegan] Italian sausage, and baked sweet potatoes.
  • Options
    Bagels.
    image   image   imageimage
    William Lawrence 5.18.11
    #2 Due 4.4.14

• Options
    With my DS I ate QDoba weekly. I craved HOT with him. I paid for it dearly with heartburn. I'm going to go chug some water so I resist the urge to eat at 9:30 pm. :P

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have been eating everything in sight. Fruit, yogurt and granola are my go-to when I feel nauseous though if other things don't sound good.

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Lots of things sound good...it's the actually preparing the food part that turns my stomach.
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
  • Options
    Give me spicy and hot food, please! 

• Options
    Kinda.  I do know that letting myself get overly hungry isn't good so I make myself eat a few nuts if I'm hungry and before bed even if they don't sound good.  I'm trying to stay on top of my hunger or I start to not feel well.
  • Options
    H and I walked around the grocery store for an hour last night because I couldn't find a single thing appetizing to eat for dinner. I was almost in tears I was so hungry (emotional much?!) but nothing looked good at all.

• Options
    I'm the same way! Absolutely nothing sounds appetizing to me, ever. It doesn't help that I've been nauseous for the past 3 weeks. :) I just try and make sure I at least eat a little something even if I don't want to. Yogurt and baby carrots have been my go tos
  • Options
    I am in the Mexican and spicy food category as well. We have a little Mexican restaurant in town that has THE best chips and salsa. It's a good thing I am a good distance from town or I would be eating at that place 2 times a day and bringing chips and salsa home for breakfast.

April '14 Siggy Challenge:

god damn you're so effing cute gifimage

• Options
    Not only nothing seems appetizing, but I feel like nothing is fresh. If food is made yesteday, or jar/can open yesterday I think it has some harmful bacteria. I`m paranoid, I have these thoughts only when I`m pregnant.
    And we have to eat even if there`s no appetite. I "scroll" in my mind all types of food I know and afterall I find something ok to eat and I buy it or cook it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby# 1 - gone at 6 weeks - Oct 2009
    Baby# 2 ( beloved girl Maria) -stillbirth at 31 weeks - Apr 2013
    Baby# 3 EDD April 2014 - Hope it`s our take home baby

*sorry for grammar mistakes, I learned english pretty much by myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"