Cloth Diapering
Options

How many CDs at daycare?

So DD is starting daycare in a month, eek! I'm excited and a little sad, I know she's going to love having friends to play with. My daycare is fine with CDs, thank goodness. I need another wetbag or two and I'm not sure what size I need to get. I was looking at the Kawaii wetbags and the large seems a little too big. Any experience? How many diapers does your baby go through in a day at daycare?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How many CDs at daycare?

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    We sent 6 in the beginning and now send 5. We have a small stash of sposies as back up, and they've only has to use them a few times when she had multiple poops in one day.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    We sent 6 in the beginning and now send 5. We have a small stash of sposies as back up, and they've only has to use them a few times when she had multiple poops in one day.
    I didn't even think of sending disposables in case of emergencies! I love that idea especially since my little guy will be there from 7:30-4 mon-fri
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A stash of sposies at daycare is also good for the times when they make handprints or footprints of the kids or other wise use paint for an activity so that they can strip them down to the diaper and not worry about paint getting on clothes or cloth diaper.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    We send 5 dipes on Mondays, and however many dipes come home each night, I send the same amount the next day.  On Fridays, I take home any and all dipes so we have them through the weekend.  We also keep a small stash of disposables for emergencies.
  • Options
    We make sure there are 5 diapers there each day. Usually he only uses 4 unless there is a poorly timed poop. My best friend's son is in the same class, so the workers have instructions that they can use his dispoables if we ever run out of cloth. Which rarely happens.
  • Options
    We have 7 diapers at daycare. DS will usually go through 4 or 5.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I gave them 7 prefolds and 4 covers. We have to provide a lidded pail for containment of dirties. I also have eco-friendly disposables should she need them.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Thanks all! I'll probably send 7 and replace what's used every day and perhaps a few disposables as well.

• Options
    I pack her diaper bag for each day and it depends on how long she'll be there... Some days she's there only 4.5 hours, some days 9 hours.  Our state requires changing every two hours, but I always way over pack.  I send 6-7 for a short day and 9-10 for a long day.  But we don't have a stash of disposables, so I want to make sure they have enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"