August 2012 Moms
Options

Sharona!

They're closing La Creperie. Did you ever go there? The owner apparently wants to go back to Brittany. It's sad but I'm glad they're not just selling it to some American. I'm meeting a friend there tonight and I am so excited for playing grownup. Now to decide between the chicken, tomato and goat cheese or the creamed spinach...
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: Sharona!

• Options
    ::pokes head in thread::

There's a La Creperie about 15 min from me and we LOVE it! Love. it. Obviously not the same exact thing, but very similar. I would be so sad if they closed.

SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jodegaard said:

::pokes head in thread::

There's a La Creperie about 15 min from me and we LOVE it! Love. it. Obviously not the same exact thing, but very similar. I would be so sad if they closed.

Hey, I flashed you when I butted into your thread yesterday.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    FINE. ::flashes and runs::
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I know! I read that last week. What a bummer! I feel like that area around Clark and Diversey is a bit of a food wasteland. La Creperie was such a great place to go before or after watching movies at the Landmark Century. There's a place now in Evanston that I haven't tried. It's behind the school where I used to teach.

I actually really like Duke of Perth over there. The Century was my favorite theater so we were always choosing between the two. And both feel like you're in another country. You probably haven't tried Crisp, as it's Korean fried chicken for white people but I think it's damn good too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"