Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Hopeful News

My hCG levels dropped!  I mentioned last week that my levels had actually gone up from 433 to 436 over a span of 5 days, and I was worried about them not dropping.  After yesterday' blood draw, I got a call from my doctor who said that they have dropped down into the 200's, and that she wants me to come in again in 2 weeks for another follow up in the lab.  I am feeling really hopeful that I won't need to have a d&c done, and that I will have possibly even completed the miscarriage naturally within the next two weeks.  I never ever would have thought that I would be so excited over something like this.  I just really want to start trying again!

Anyone else with any hopeful news?

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Hopeful News

• Options

I, too, miscarried naturally at home. The worst days were last Thursday and Friday. I go for bloodwork next Monday and am hopeful for good news. Sorry for your loss, but congrats on the news you needed.

Do you or anyone else know why my avatar won't change? I went into my account and changed it yet it keeps reverting to this. WTH?

DS 8/11/97 DS 12/02/98 DS 1/21/10 M/C 7/25/13 BFP 10/6/2013 Due date 6/17/14
  • Options
    dorener said:

Do you or anyone else know why my avatar won't change? I went into my account and changed it yet it keeps reverting to this. WTH?

the update they did mess a lot of things up... double check in the preferences and your profile that everything is changed. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"