June 2012 Moms

FFFC/UO

Anyone?

This may or may not be a UO, but I hate the new bump boards format. Like...really really really hate it.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC/UO

• edited July 2013

Anyone?

This may or may not be a UO, but I hate the new bump boards format. Like...really really really hate it.

Me too, like not even mildly. I hate it. To my left, I can see who posts the most on Dec13. IDGAF who the most active posters are. I didnt know this was a competition. Can we make a June12 pact that we will use no other font than Arial? Comis sans? Eff.

I love Miley Cyrus's new(er) song. I play it really low so my husband doesnt hear me listening to it. 

If I read one more article about pinterest making moms feel like crap, Im going to scream. If you cant get cool ideas off a website without feeling inferior to other moms, then you have some major issues. 

And apparently I dont know how to use the quote correctly. It's supposed to just highlight what Stepper said, right?

• I absolutely hate it too! This is why I haven't been on lately! Horrible. I actually thought that there was something wrong with my iPad when I saw the new format.
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish the news would quit picking apart everything Prince William and Catherine do. There was a shot of them loading the baby in the car with the car seat straps loose over a blanket. Who's to say she wasn't protecting him from the wind and removed the blanket and tightened the straps once he was in the car. It was interesting for a while but now I don't care. Leave the poor people alone.

DHs sister took her daughter to daycare and didn't tell them she was sick and she threw up while she was there. She said no one would cover for her at work and didn't have a choice. DS threw up three times in one hour last night. I posted a very passive aggressive comment on FB and was flamed by other family. Don't have a third child if you can't support the two you have with no responsible baby daddy.
  • I would be PO'ed DawnLilly

I forgot to mention that Jack has a stash of tampons (that would be the 3-4 I keep in my purse) that he carriers around. He thinks they are the coolest things ever. 
  • I would be PO'ed DawnLilly

I forgot to mention that Jack has a stash of tampons (that would be the 3-4 I keep in my purse) that he carriers around. He thinks they are the coolest things ever. 
    Lol at the tampons, I like the new Miley song too, DD and I had a dance party to that song the other day!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate the new format!
    My FFFC is that I bring DD in bed with me. She starts in the crib, but still wakes every 3h or more often to nurse, so at least I can get some rest...  No, I won't do CIO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • drbethc said:
    I absolutely hate it too! This is why I haven't been on lately! Horrible. I actually thought that there was something wrong with my iPad when I saw the new format.

Me too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also hate the white background. It's blinding and sucks when I am bumping at dark in the dark. My phone completely illuminates the entire room. My FFFC is that I cannot stop eating. I did Stroller Strides twice this week and my non-stop eating is wasting it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I made Anja's carseat ff for the ride home of our long road trip. It was so much more pleasant for her and I both. I will turn in around again now that we're home.
  • I made Anja's carseat ff for the ride home of our long road trip. It was so much more pleasant for her and I both. I will turn in around again now that we're home.
    Im all about safety over comfort, but RF sucks in the convenience department. 
  • Yeah, I had zero intentions of turning it around, until we reached our final destination and she was covered head-to-toe in sh!t. I had stopped an hour and a half previous to that and changed her. She was wearing a onesie and a dress and was able to reach her little hands up into her diaper and smear it everywhere. I had my husband's truck, so I didn't have my mirror that's in my car to see her. I could have bought one, buuuuuttttt it was such a long and unpleasant ride for her that I made an exception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"