Pregnant after 35
Options

Intro

Hi Ladies!  I'm a STM due with a surprise blessing on 2-26.  We dealt with infertility for our first child.  After 3 miscarriages, I think this is finally our rainbow baby. I was hesitant to post since we have only seen (6 weeks, 121 bpm), not heard the heartbeat yet.  I'm counting down the days until my next appt where we will check for the heartbeat. 

I'm 36 and will be doing the Verifi test in a few days.  Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Intro

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm sorry for your losses, hope this will be a sticky baby for you!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats and welcome to the board!!

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

BabyFruit TickerAnniversary

• Options

Congrats!!!

• Options
    jbellejbelle member
    Congratulations and welcome! I hope you hear a nice strong heartbeat at your second appointment.

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"