March 2014 Moms
Options

Conflicting

Does anyone else get frustrated with the confusing preg info out there? I just want facts about what I should or should not do! If something is going to hurt baby, I want to avoid it. The Internet is so full of conflicting answers and opinions that it's starting to drive me crazy! I want to be safe, but not afraid of the world. I'm 9 weeks and apt is next week to ask mc dreamy or whoever all my q's... Ok, rant over, thanks ladies :)

Re: Conflicting

• Options
    This is my third so im not overwhelmed by it all. Keep in mind people have been having babies for long time without internet rules. Youll be okay, maybe get a good preggy book.
  • Options
    I loved my Mayo Clinic pregnancy book the first time around and that's all I'm using this time, too. It seriously answered everything I had questions on and was factual with lists, pictures, charts and whatnot. One of my friends loaned me her What to Expect and it just seemed very iffy and biased on certain topics that after having already starting off with the Mayo book, I couldn't even read the other and I gave it back. Just my opinion, though :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't drink, don't smoke, drink lots of water. Limit caffeine to 200mg/day. Lunch meat is on the no-no list unless it's been heated up, but not everyone follows that rule. Some cold medicines, pain meds, etc aren't okay during pregnancy so check with your doctor first. That is really all you need to know.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"