Multiples
Options

XP: late triplet intro

Hi all!  Long time lurker and silent supporter, but this is my first post.  I'm a FTM, technically due November 14 with spontaneous triplets, an identical set of twin girls (no membrane) and a boy.  Due to the girls, the doctors won't let me go much past 32.0 (late September) and I'm headed for HBR at 26.1 for monitoring.  While, at our 10 week appointment, the MFMs gave us a 50 percent chance of delivering three live babies and 90 percent chance of major birth defects in one or more - we have been blessed with an uneventful pregnancy and three perfect children still cooking away at 24.5.  It's been a long ride - and it will get more exciting before it's over - but I've mostly just taken it a day at a time.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the amazing ladies on the multiples, high risk and november 2013 boards.  I've never been one to post anything, anywhere, but I have been so grateful to you all for your guidance, humor and advice. Particularly seeing where some of the multiple moms have gone, has given me some hope that I won't be completely drowning once I actually get these little ones home.  (Honestly, I've been so focused on growing them and getting them out safe, there has not been a whole lot of thought about what happens after!) I've prayed for many of you and hope to be a more active supporter on the boards in the future.  Thanks for letting me join you all.

Re: XP: late triplet intro

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm sorry to hear you have a momo pair in there, the stress must be insane. There was a time when we thought two of mine were momo, but we found the membrane at 22 weeks. Hope your bedrest goes well and your delivery goes smoothly!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    Thanks much!  Yeah - it's amazing how much you learn about the ins and outs of multiples when you're handed a 1 in 50k pregnancy (not counting the poor boy in there who is just along for the ride!)  You do tend to focus on the positive though, there was a time when they were concerned they were conjoined, so I'll take no membrane over that any day.  The boy also seems to be holding the girls in place - they all spend weeks without flipping.  So seeing them mostly static helps reduce the stress level.

Your boys are absolutely adorable!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I hope all goes smoothly for you. Mo-mo twins and a triplet pregnancy -- wow!
    Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
    3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
    3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
    4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
    PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls
  • Options
    Welcome!! I'm glad to hear all is going well!!!
  • Options
    Welcome! I hope all works out great for all 4 of you.
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats and welcome. Sending more positive vibes your way for a healthy rest of your pregnancy and 3 healthy babies!
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Soundalike you are doing an amazing job yourself so far. Best wishes for a healthy delivery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi! I am having momo girls and am so happy you are so far along..it gives me hope! Glad everything is going so well!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Wow! Welcome and congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support ladies!  Daisy - there definitely is hope!  I'm not out of the tunnel yet (unlike other MoMs on this board who have already had their momos) but I just take it one day at a time and it's amazing how far I've come so quickly.  Hang in there!
  • Options
    Congrats and wishing you the best! You are about to embark on a vey exciting journey! :-)
    image Our 25 week miracles! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"