Weirdest Baby Name

Re: Weirdest Baby Name

• Options
    CatiJCatiJ member
    Scientific and Majestic Mapp

Brothers who both played NCAA bball
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Female, pronounced feh mall Ehy (like day). The mom saw the arm tag at the hospital and didn't realize female in English means girl. She thought it was a pretty word. Whoops!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to school with a girl named Silver Ann Gold. I also know someone who named their son Fenix pronounced Phoenix. Yuck!
  • Options
    Rolexus
    Fructose
    Pancreatitis
    Teriyaki
    Dont (pronounced just like the contraction)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    lv2011lv2011 member

There was a kid in a class- not the one I taught- named Shithead, pronouced Shi-theed. Cruel beyond belief.

A boy at my daughter's swim meet was named Traxel. I just wonder what thought process comes up with these.

BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• Options
    My friend told me someone she knows knocked up some druggie girl and they named their kid Atreyiu ( not sure how its spelled but its the name of a metal band). That's pretty horrible. I knew a girl named Ryan. I'm sorry, that name is all boy. No excuse for that.
  • Options
    this sounds a bit "urban legend" but I swear I knew this kid, and his last name was the same as his cousin

"worst possible name" near miss:

my friend's cousin married a woman named Jenna.  His last name is Toll.

Fortunately the cousin decided to take Jenna's last name (don't know what that was).
  • Options
    VTGalVTGal member
    I teach and one of my moms was named Vagina- pronounced Va-jean-a. She worked at a gast station though, and every time she came in for meetings she wore her work shirt with Vagina embroidered on the front. I also met a Marijuana Johnson one time and in the Big Bros Big Sis program I had a Shithead- no joke, pronounced "Shi-theed".
  • Options
    I've got like a second cousin who named his daughter Tuff. I also know a Boulder, he's about 20.

image  image

• Options
    CowgirlK39 said: My friend told me someone she knows knocked up some druggie girl and they named their kid Atreyiu ( not sure how its spelled but its the name of a metal band). That's pretty horrible. I knew a girl named Ryan. I'm sorry, that name is all boy. No excuse for that. Atreyu is actually the name given to a character in the book the never ending story. It is of German decent and is said to mean "son of all".

And I know plenty of women named Ryan, I think it's lovely for a female.

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options
    Firewater
    Arson
    siblings Athena, Aphrodite, and Spartacus
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All these make me both laugh and worry about the state of humanity at the same time.
    DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

• Options
    I met a young man named Trout. I know an old man named Ruggles. A boy named Barak Obama (fn mn). Peter McWeeney is a delivery guy. A second cousin named Summer Dawn.
  • Options
    I have know a boy named Seven and I had a student my 2nd year named Messiah.
  • Options
    A four day old little girl who's name is whisper rain. It gets me every time. No her mom is not a teen her mom is about 25-26. It makes me feel so very sorry for that little girl. I never think she is talking about a child when she says her daughters name. :-q
  • Options
    HLB7HLB7 member
    I knew a girl whose last name was Hooker.  That was unfortunate for her.  I knew a guy whose last name was Horr.  That was also unfortunate.  But you don't really get to choose last names.  I was friends with a girl whose first name was Phelps.  She went by Pepsi.  I think both her name and nickname are pretty strange.
  • Options

HLB7 said:
    I knew a girl whose last name was Hooker.  That was unfortunate for her.  

I have an acquaintance whose maiden name was Nipple, and she was a Kindergarten teacher.  Having said that, I think she got married and changed her name before she became a teacher, so there was no kindergarten teacher named Ms. Nipples, but it almost happened.

• Options
    I'm laughing at all the people trying to pull off urban legends as truth.

seriously annoying   I mean according to this post Shithead should be in the Top 20!
  • Options
    I grew up in a church where an older member's name was Harry. Last name Cox. Even as a teenager I couldn't understand why a parent would do that to their child.
  • Options
    When I was a freshman in high school there was a Sophomore with the name Precious Fine Love. She's in the yearbook, too..

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When I was subbing I had a little kindergarten girl names Pebbles. I kept wondering where Bam Bam was. I also had a student named Tzeitl (named after one of the daughters from Fiddler on the Roof), not Jewish or of Israeli descent. I also had a D'Artagnan, named for the Three Musketeers. Most people called him Dart.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    My dear grandmothers birth name was Isabella. She had it legally changed to just Isabelle when she was an adult. She had sisters Cirella and Marcella. There was another sister named Irene who was supposed to have been Adella, apparently the priest said he would not be baptizing any more Ella's.
  • Options
    I have two nephews named Z and F.ox

Z is just the letter and he has two middle names so that his initials spell his last name backwards.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    GilliCGilliC member
    Robert Jordan Book  (You'd think with a surname like Book you would be doing some author searches before naming your child.)

I have a great- great- aunt who was named Dora Belle, and I know more than one Odd.
  • Options
    PSA: You do not, nor does anyone you know, know a La-a, Shithead, Lemonjello, or Orangejello, Female. 

/quote

I know the rest are urban legends, but I thought Shithead was a legitimate Indian name.  Not saying everyone who claims to know someone who knows someone with the name does, but it might actually have roots in reality.
  • Options
    I worked in foster care for awhile. Some of the worst names I remember:

Mister
    Secret Precious Love
    Diablo (means Devil in Spanish and, yes, his parents were Spanish speaking)
    twins named Greg and Gregrianna after their dad who was contesting paternity (nothing wrong with the name Greg of course)

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• Options
    Had a friend in college named Princess. After being friends for some time I made her show me her drivers license. 

Also, had a teacher in middle school who's maiden name was Salmon, Ms. Salmon. She got married to a man while I was still at that school, who's last name was Roll. She CHOSE to hyphenate her name. Mrs. Salmon- Roll........

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Options
    NerdyLucy said:

HLB7 said:
    I knew a girl whose last name was Hooker.  That was unfortunate for her.  

I have an acquaintance whose maiden name was Nipple, and she was a Kindergarten teacher.  Having said that, I think she got married and changed her name before she became a teacher, so there was no kindergarten teacher named Ms. Nipples, but it almost happened.
    my eighth grade teacher was Mrs. Titsworth........I am not kidding.
  • Options
    Oh, I do know someone whose last name was Booze. 
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    rlg8rlg8 member
    I went to school with Rocky Hills he had a sister named Stormy. My cousins friend was named ABCDE (ab-suh-dee)
  • Options
    rlg8rlg8 member
    Oh also a girl named Rain Shadow Cloud, she was Native American.
  • Options
    Orange Jello, ABCD, Shithead, La-a, Female, Vagina,

Lololololololol You people crack me up!

Come on doesn't anyones cousins neighbors sister teach a Chlamydia?????
  • Options
    IRL? I think Kyden (boy) and Bexley (girl) are the worst two that I can think of.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    maple1422maple1422 member
    edited July 2013
    @apc1929 makes me think of little house on the prairie!
  • Options
    The mother of a former student is named Prince$$ Judi@nne. I added the symbols in there to make it a little more difficult to search.

• Options
    CatiJCatiJ member
    edited July 2013
    Treyda.n

Smoosh of parents Tracy and Jordan
  • Options
    TRS48TRS48 member
    Oh man I love all these names but now I don't know which ones are fakes! They are all pretty bad though and most definitely beat "Urmajesty".  :-??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"