6 wks tomorrow with my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy wasn't exactly ideal. I had HG with home health & PICC line for most of it & ended with an emergency c-section because baby was breech & out of fluid. This round I've decided to see a midwife, use their birthing facility (an hour and a half away) and try to VBAC naturally. I have spoken with the midwife on the phone but won't meet in person until next Friday. Until then, I'm trying to reassure myself that this is right. I feel confident in their abilities, I know I don't want another C-section but I still have that little part of me that is SCARED to death!