Colorado Babies

Any moms in Colorado Springs?

Hi!

are any of you guys in the springs? I grew up here and went away for college and just moved back with my husband right before our little one was born and I would love to meet some moms! 

Re: Any moms in Colorado Springs?

• Yup, moved here almost four years ago.  Had a DD last July.  Where in the Springs are you?

PM me if you prefer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the Springs (NE area).  I am currently pregnant with my second due in May and have a 14 almost 15 year old DS.  I'm a Texas native but moved here over three years ago and absolutely love it here.  Welcome to the board! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am in Falcon - NE of Colorado Springs.  I have lived here almost my entire life.  I am pregnant with my first baby and due in November.
  • I live in the Springs and am due with my first in November also.  
  • I am right outside of springs in monument! My husband and I just moved here from Texas so we are Texas natives as well. We are expecting our first child in December I would love to meet some moms to be in this area! :
  • I am a colorado native as well!!! pregnant with my first due in september. welcome back!!!!
  • edited July 2013
    I'm in the Springs, also! Due in March with our first. I'm west in Old Colorado City.
  • I'm north of the Springs, in Monument! 17 weeks along with our first, due Jan 3.  I'd love to meet some other moms in the area!
  • North Colorado Springs, here! Moved here from California so my native husband could be closer to his family. We *just* found out, expecting in April.
  • Hello there!

I just moved to Colorado Springs 4 months ago and am due in March, too!

Also a first time mama-to-be :)
    Pregnancy Ticker photo TeamGreen2_zps36c9a708.jpg
  • i to am a ftm and i live in the springs close to the airport., 
    grew up here, 
    due 1/10
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • I'm located in Larkspur just north of monument and am having my first child in early October. I'm also a Colorado native, My husband and I moved here when I was almost 6 months pregnant.

• AbensingerAbensinger member
    edited September 2013
    I'm in North Colorado Springs toward the Black Forest area. Mom to a 2 year old and due in November
  • I'm in Colorado Springs off of Powers & Stetson Hills.  Mom to a 13 month old. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Today is always fresh, with no mistakes in it--Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables
  • I'm in the springs! North end, I have a 3 year old and due Dec 10!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

• Me! I'm in the north part of town with my first who's 9 months!

• I live in Colorado Springs near CottonWood. I'm a Colorado native I've lived here my whole life, and I love it! I have a 3 year old son Zaiden, a 14 month old daughter Zoie, and I'm 20 weeks pregnant with another girl. 
  • I live in Monument too, and grew up in the Springs.  I love Colorado. :) I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old. It would be fun to get to know some of you other mommas.
  • I'm in Fountain.  I have a 18 mo old and am due with baby #2 February 5th!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"