Oregon Babies

Roll Call!

Who is on here? Tell us where you are from and what ages your kiddo/s are!  Anyone in Portland area up for a GTG?

My name is Kim. I live in Vancouver and I have a 6 month old!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Roll Call!

• I am Angela, I'm 33 and have 2 kids. My son will be 4 in September and my daughter is 6 months old...I live on the border of Beaverton and Hillsboro.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Oh yay! Someone responded! Are you new to the Bump?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no. I was on here when I was pregnant with my son and this board was great! Hard to believe it was ever great now. It is so dead!  When did you have your baby??  My daughter was born on 1/10/13
  • I had my baby girl on January 25th :) there are 2 other ladies who live around here that we're on my birth month board. We are trying to gtg at least once a month if you are interested! Our next activity is swimming at my apartment complex. We don't have a date yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello ladies, I am 14 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby. I live in washougal.
  • Congrats! So when are you due? Are you planning to find out the baby's sex?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kibylou said:
    I had my baby girl on January 25th :) there are 2 other ladies who live around here that we're on my birth month board. We are trying to gtg at least once a month if you are interested! Our next activity is swimming at my apartment complex. We don't have a date yet.
    Awesome!! I would love to join you ladies! Send me a PM and I will add you on Facebook.
  • Hi there! I'm a little late jumping in but I'm due Sept 22nd and I'm having boy #2. My first son will be 7 in October. We live in Lake Oswego. : )
  • Congrats lillyclaire! That is exciting! September is coming up!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are walking together tomorrow (Aug 2nd) at Powell Butte if anyone is interested! Bring your stroller!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • FTM due March. Live in Portland.
  • hey Angela!

I'm Page, I have a 16 month old son, and i'm 14 weeks along with our latest progeny. Heyyyy....
  • Fullcircle06Fullcircle06 member
    edited August 2013
    Looks like I'm WAY late!! My baby was born in December. I am in NW Portland and would love to join in on the next GTG if possible. 

ETA now that I know there are folks on this board, I'll come back more often! 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm a 34yo FTM due in Dec. We are having a girl! We live near Jesuit HS on the edge of Portland/Beaverton.
  • Hi, I'm Nikki - I'm 28 and due any day now with our 1st - a boy. We live in Beaverton near Aloha High School. Always up for a GTG and meeting new people

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am a 29 year old FTM due mid January 2014. I live in beaverton. It's a little overwhelming trying to find new parents and groups. I am glad there are people talking here.
    diebelt
  • PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So THRILLED to see you on here and congrats a million times!!!!

• Also late in replying. My name is Britny, I have a 5 week old, born July 8th. He is our first, and we are loving our little guy :-). I live in Vancouver.
    imageView Full Size Image

• Hi all! My name is Amie and I am due in April! I live in Beaverton :). So excited!
  • Hi I'm Rachel and I'm due on Friday.  Hi Page and Angelcake!! 
  • Hello my names Tiara , I live over on the coast in lincoln city but come to Portland often. I have a five year old, three year old , 1 1/2 year old and a 1 month old .
  • Hey there, I'm Becky. I live in the Beaverton area with my husband, 3 year old son, and a baby girl who will be joining us very soon! She's due 9/12.
  • I live in West Salem.  I have a 19 month old boy and we are currently trying for baby number 2.

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
    BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
    BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
    BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh and my name is Whitney!  I forgot to add that part and I'm also late to this party. It's been awhile since I've logged on.

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
    BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
    BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
    BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm Meaghan and have 2y daughter and a 6m son. We live in west Salem.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm Melissa. I'm in Salem. 27 years old, I have a daughter born September 2011 and we are expecting a son April 14
  • I'm Liz.  I live in SE Portland and my partner and I are expecting a baby girl next April.
  • Hi, I'm Erin! First time mom living in Albany until the spring. My husband is in the Marine Corps and his current assignment is doing officer selection recruiting duty in Corvallis. I've only lived in OR since June 2012 and we'll be out of here around June 2014, about a month before my due date.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi, this is Mayah. I am 24 weeks today with baby #5. Super excited! I have 3 boys and 1 girl ranging in ages between 10 and 17. This baby, however, is my husband and I's first baby. We have been married for 4+ years and are so anxious. I live on 29 acres in Lebanon, we are both full time students, I am an art major and he is wrapping up a degree in horticulture/ permaculture. Really pleased to see so many mamma-to-be's on this side of the cascades.=(^.^)=
  • Hi! I'm Amber, I have a 9 month old son, Daren. We live in Forest Grove. I've had this app since I was pregnant but I always forget to check if.
  • Hello,

My name is Jamie and I have a 17 month old little girl named Aria.  I live in Portland and work full time.  I would really like to get together with a group of other moms in the area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi, I'm Bridgette. Due August 2014 and have a girl 9, son 7. I'm 34 and live in Lebanon.
  • Looks like I never checked this again! Sorry, ladies! How is everyone? Anyone up for a gtg in vancouver? There is a fun play place called Dizzy Castle. It is free for parents and babies up to a year old. Look up the site if you have older kids for pricing! Let me know if anyone is interested!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello ladies,
    Due with our first in August. I live in Dundee :)
  • Due with our first at the end of August and live in Albany
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Hi I'm late to the party I'm 31 I have a almost 11th month baby boy... My first baby. I'm Peruvian and move here almost 3 years ago, my husband is from here Vancouver. I have no friends (yes exactly what you read) its not that I'm not nice or a bad person it's just that since we move here everything goes around my husband family, and since the baby was born all my husband friends just visit some times because the are single and don't have kids. I work as a babysitter 2 days a week and them I'm home with my boys... I will love to meet some mommy friends and for my baby to start making friends too.
  • FTM in Washougal. Due in August.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • iamprty said:
    Hello ladies, I am 14 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby. I live in washougal.
    I'm also in the Shoug, pushing 7 weeks with my first baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Due with our first at the end of August and live in Albany

im in salem :)