November 2012 Moms

DId I miss the B&M post?

Who got one?

Mine is that the corduroy pant I found in the back of my closet MUST have shrunk in the last few months.. cuz I could wear them 4 weeks PP... now I feel I bit like a stuffed sausage 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: DId I miss the B&M post?

• An odd B&M but I'm upset that I can no longer squeeze into my regular clothes. Time to break out that maternity shit again! Good thing I didn't give it all away like I had intended on doing!
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • An odd B&M but I'm upset that I can no longer squeeze into my regular clothes. Time to break out that maternity shit again! Good thing I didn't give it all away like I had intended on doing!
    Mine is in a suitcase in the garage.. SO wants me to purge things like that and baby stuff that takes up space BUT I could itemize these and tell him how much I won't be spending next time we are KTFU

• Loading the player...
  • 1. I'm so stinkin' tired.
    2. I'm waiting to hear more about the job I interviewed for last week. (I'm just impatient)
    3. I can't reeeeally do a lot regarding setting up childcare until I know all the details of the job. (Assuming I take it)
    4. DS has been cranky/unsettled today. I had to resort to driving him around to get him to fall asleep. (Haven't done that ever)
    5. Did I mention that I'm tired?
  • My tire is low again after just having it fixed a month ago. The chic fila salad I ordered came with the wrong dressing and I didn't notice till I was home. That's all I can think of. Life's tough huh? Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • 1. I'm so stinkin' tired. 2. I'm waiting to hear more about the job I interviewed for last week. (I'm just impatient) 3. I can't reeeeally do a lot regarding setting up childcare until I know all the details of the job. (Assuming I take it) 4. DS has been cranky/unsettled today. I had to resort to driving him around to get him to fall asleep. (Haven't done that ever) 5. Did I mention that I'm tired?
    @surpriseAt39 I am starting to think the job I interviewed for is a no go... I think they were going to make a decision by last week..... good luck with yours!!

• credcat7 said:

@surpriseAt39 I am starting to think the job I interviewed for is a no go... I think they were going to make a decision by last week..... good luck with yours!!

Thx. Sorry you haven't heard anything. There's still hope. Maybe they just got delayed. If not, good luck with the continuing search.

I'm just impatient for the rest of the info. They said they'd get it to me early this week.
    I need it because if I take the job, we still need to discuss salary and like I said, set up childcare. I'd have to start work in about 4 weeks, but can't set up DC until I know how my hours etc. grrrrr.
  • credcat7 said:

Who got one?

Mine is that the corduroy pant I found in the back of my closet MUST have shrunk in the last few months.. cuz I could wear them 4 weeks PP... now I feel I bit like a stuffed sausage 
    My jeans that I bought 3 weeks PP are like that. I'm up 10 lbs.

• H is refusing to nurse or take a bottle. WTF, baby! These boobs aren't just for show!

But seriously, I hate it. It's really hard not to take it personally.

image   My chart 

• Attempting to pay my dad's cell phone bill from my phone was absolutely ridiculous. I ended up having to go to the store to do it. Whatever. I have all the time in the world. *sarcasm*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• shaunnnashaunnna member
    edited July 2013
    Gargita said:

H is refusing to nurse or take a bottle. WTF, baby! These boobs aren't just for show!

But seriously, I hate it. It's really hard not to take it personally.

This reminded me of something FI said, ugh.

I struggled to breastfeed DS and had a horrible, horrible time accepting that I really just could not produce enough milk for him. He had sunken in eyes, was dehydrated, and just looked unhealthy.

Fast forward to a month or so ago when DS began refusing to be spoon fed by me. (According to FMIL he eats "perfectly" for her.) So I kept trying, but I decided that (modified obviously) BLW would just fit for us better. FI didn't believe me since his mom kept telling him how well DS eats when he's with her.

After I showed him that DS absolutely refused no matter what stupid tricks I tried, he finally believed me. He then told me that it made sense to him now because DS never really was good at eating with me anyways since I had to stop nursing him. I was hurt by that! He didn't get it... :/

(ETA: Bump posted too soon)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"