Multiples

Cervical Pressure

I'm just over 29 weeks and the last couple of days feeling a lot of painful pressure every time I stand. Does this have more to do with the position of the babies or the status of my cervix? Hoping I'm just being paranoid. I last had cervix checked at 27 weeks and they said they won't check with the u/s anymore.

I have an appointment tomorrow and will ask but thought I might get some insight here. I have no idea how those of you that work on your feet do it!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cervical Pressure

• I've felt the same for a while and believe it is due to the position of my baby A. Last time I had my cervix checked it was still closed.
  • SWA80SWA80 member

I've felt the same for a while and believe it is due to the position of my baby A. Last time I had my cervix checked it was still closed.

My A's head is low so that may be what I'm feeling too. Hopefully he'll shift.
  • Loading the player...
  • SWA80 said:
    I've felt the same for a while and believe it is due to the position of my baby A. Last time I had my cervix checked it was still closed.
    My A's head is low so that may be what I'm feeling too. Hopefully he'll shift.

Mine has been low and hasn't shifted at all. I just try to remember to take my time standing up. Do mention it to your OB though.
  • SWA80SWA80 member

My partner is almost 30 weeks and has been feeling this. She asked the doctor last week when she was in the hospital and they had told her it was normal. Definitley just let the doctor know how you feel especially if it's a new feeling just so they can keep track. I'm sure you are okay, but I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable :(

More worried than uncomfortable. Want these babies to stay put for at least 3 more weeks!
  • I remember feeling like that. My baby A was always very low and pressing on my cervix.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm 35 weeks and have been feeling this for about 2-3 weeks. I feel like I've been kicked in the pubic bone by a horse. Deffinatly tell your doc. But I was checked and I'm still long and closed. My baby A is just low and they are both running out of room so pushing down more and more. I feel your pain. Hang in there.
  • SWA80SWA80 member

I'm 35 weeks and have been feeling this for about 2-3 weeks. I feel like I've been kicked in the pubic bone by a horse. Deffinatly tell your doc. But I was checked and I'm still long and closed. My baby A is just low and they are both running out of room so pushing down more and more. I feel your pain. Hang in there.

Thanks, it seems a little better today. You're definitely on the home stretch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"