2nd Trimester
Options

What are you naming LO?

I love seeing everyone's name choices.

This baby girl will be Fiona Grace. DS1 is Desmond Jacob and DS2 is Simon Thomas.
imageimage

Re: What are you naming LO?

• Options
    We're naming our DD Marlena Grace
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    Boy: Andrew for St. Andrew the apostle, and also it's a family name for my Husband's side. MN - Ignatius for St. Ignatius, an early church writer - also DH loves this name.

Girl: Matilda, for St. Matilda Queen of Germany. Her feast day is my birthday, and she is also the patroness against the death of children and for large families. Also, Matilda means 'strength in battle,' so that's awesome. MN - Mary, for Our Lady.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We are having a little girl and have decided on Adeline Noelle.

The first name was chosen because we both like it and it wasn't challenging to pronounce and no one would question if it was a boy or girl name. And the middle name was chosen after a woman who has been my mentor for many years and we liked the names together.

• Options
    Team Blue, naming him Atticus James.
  • Options
    DS1 Cole
    DS2 Bryce
    DD--hoping for Mckinley Sloane (just have to get DH to commit)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD- Lyla Joy
    DS 1- Jasper Wayne
    DS 2- will be Atticus Gray
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    We are having a baby girl named Luciana Rose
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Right now the front runners are Corbin James and Grayson Sawyer
  • Options
    I'm going for something classic/family names:

If it's a boy: James Ronald, which is after my husband (James is his middle name) and his maternal grandfather and Ronald was my paternal grandfather who died 5 days after we got marred.  There really isn't another boy name that I really love

If it's a girl: Jeanette Lynn - after my husbands favorite aunt plus I just really love old classic names OR Lela Jane after my great great aunt who lived to be 101.
    Met DH: 2.5.2008
    Engaged: 4.9.11
    Married: 9.22.12
    Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016
  • Options
    Currently we are thinking Joseph James (nn JJ).
  • Options
    We are naming our son Edward after my husband, but I can't decide on a mn for him any suggestions? 
  • Options

We're naming our baby boy a family name:

Michael Stephen

Michael after my Dad, Stephen after my husband.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Girl: Logan McKinley
    Boy: Rydan Kade
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Well, we have two girls' first names picked, and I love them both.: Julia or Evelyn.  What we can't agree on is the middle names.  We were talking about Julia Karen or Evelyn Julia.  My MIL is offended by Julia Karen (Karen is my mom's name, but it is also my SIL's name).  We like Evelyn Julia because this little girl will have an identity all her own.  Our first DD is Virginia Rose, after my husband's grandmother Virginia, and my grandmother, Rose.

If this baby is a boy, we have no idea what we're naming him.  We can't agree on anything.  We'd like to use my husband's middle name, which is Parry, but that's making first name selection very tricky.  Any suggestions?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    December Siggy Challenge:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

imageimage
  • Options
    I love seeing everyones names, but I'm not spilling the beans on the name we picked haha. 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Options
    kt1992kt1992 member
    Oliver Bennett for a boy (Bennett for my grandfather and uncle who both passed away).
    Nora Carolyn for a girl (Carolyn for DH's cousin, who is more like his sister).
  • Options
    vorsevorse member
    Love Atticus!
  • Options
    kt1992 said:
    Oliver Bennett for a boy (Bennett for my grandfather and uncle who both passed away).
    Nora Carolyn for a girl (Carolyn for DH's cousin, who is more like his sister).
    I love the name Carolyn!!!  That was going to be our name if it was a girl, but we are having a boy, so it is George Joseph, after my husbands grandfather.  I a kind of bumming the royal baby is named George, oh well, guess I can share.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Seeing as my husband refuses to talk names before we find out the sex (he doesn't see the fun in trying to come up with names for boys and girls when we'll only need one :P) I have been left to come up with my own favorites ;).
    For boys (which I believe we are having):
    Henry James
    Oliver Scott
    Benjamin Clay

For girls:
    Harper Grace
    Eva Jane
    Hadley Joy

image             image             
        Baby K is 3 months old!                     Max: The original fur baby            
  • Options
    We are going with Shelby Kaitlyn. DS is Jackson Tyler.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Iva Harlow!
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• Options
    Fiona Grace is a beautiful name.   Our front runner is Leonardo (Leo) Joseph for a boy and either Olivia Diane or Isabella Diane. :)

• Options
    Mia Rose
  • Options
    My first son's name is Carter David after Gary Carter (a catcher from New York Mets) and my father.  This little boy will be Eli William (William after his daddy, and his grandpa).  With Eli there's a slightly funny story.  The last time the Giants went to the Super Bowl I said that if Eli Manning won us another Super Bowl I'd name my next son after him....and here we are! You don't break promises you make to the sports' gods :)
  • Options
    CAL416CAL416 member
    We are going with Ben or Norah :)
    TTC since 8/2011 MC 1/2012 MFI IUI 1 10/2012
  • Options
    mkhimmkhim member
    We're naming our baby girl Trinity..Gonna call her Trini for short^_^
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Kendall for a girl and Camden for a boy

• Options
    LMCB12LMCB12 member

HerbanMom said:

I love seeing everyones names, but I'm not spilling the beans on the name we picked haha. 

Me neither!

I'm in this boat.
  • Options
    Sophie Grace for us.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We have a son named Liam. We like Lincoln for a boy and Lydia for a girl.
  • Options

We have a son named Liam. We like Lincoln for a boy and Lydia for a girl.

It was between Fiona and Lydia for us. Love Lydia!
    imageimage

• Options
    Our little guy will be Isaac. The middle name is still up in the air, but right now we are leaning toward Isaac Townshend.
  • Options
    I have to girls already; Layla Reese, and Railey Ann and now we have a boy coming:) his name is going to be Maxwell Sawyer (Max)
  • Options
    We are naming our son a classic, sweet name...John. 
  • Options
    Omg. how did you get your hubs to agree on Atticus?! I tried so hard and he would have none of it...
  • Options
    Andrew Comfort.

Andrew is after my dad. Comfort is DH's middle name and his grandmother's maiden name.

A
    imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• Options
    Our top boy name is Lucas Henry.  Lucas because we like it and Henry because it was my grandfather's middle name.
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Girl = Natalie Mae or Emma Lynn

Boy = Carter Lee or Carter James

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS1 - Urban Diego 
    DS2 - Lincoln Benicio 

We picked Mexican Middle names because I'm 1/2 Mexican and my hubby is Chinese. I don't think anyone will ever guess our sons are part Mexican so we wanted them to have their heritage represented in their name.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Audrey Alice ( Alice after my grandmother who passed away.)  DS is Ethan James
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"