Options

Elise's Birth Story- LIP

It's long long long- sorry about that!!

https://watchingourfamilygrow.blogspot.com/

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Elise's Birth Story- LIP

• Options
    Lauren, thanks for posting your story!!  It's nice to hear each woman's experience of labor/delivery.  Too bad about that 4th degree tear!  That sounds yucky.  But I'm glad Elise is here and healthy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks for posting all of that. ?I know you would much rather be spending time with your precious baby! ?She is so adorable. ?

?

I am glad you posted all of that. ?I'm so sorry about the tear and hope that it heals quickly!

?

Can't wait to see more pictures of Elise and her nursery!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Those pesky cords! ?It makes you wonder what our kids were doing in there!

Thank goodness everything turned out okay... well except for the tear - ouch! ?Hopefully you are taking the time to take care of yourself as well as that sweet baby. ?I know I tend to put the "me" stuff off, so DH is in charge of making sure I do all the stuff for me like do my sitz bath, etc. ?

Congrats!?

• Options
    Thank you for posting your story. So glad she's here safe and sound, and that neither a c-section or nicu were needed. Oh, and she's freakin' adorable! :)
  • Options
    Lauren, thanks so much for posting your story. She is absolutely beautiful and I hope you are doing well.
  • Options
    Thank you for taking the time to post!  I hope your tear heals quickly and well.  I'm glad all is going well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"