Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

Wow! I go on vacation for a few weeks and come back to a whole new world! Change is bad ...

The school year is about to start here so we've been making the most of our summer freedom and have rarely eaten lunch at home. Now let's see if I can figure out how to add some pictures ... PS, what's the etiquette for how big pictures should be in this new format? I'll have to look around and see. Sorry if these are huge!

This was a fast little lunch for DD and a friend (I despise the term playdate). Puzzle sandwiches with letter picks to spell their names, PBJ and PB/honey sandwiches, carrots with ranch (in new dip cups from Old Navy!), strawberry hearts and some grapes. Easy!

Fourth of July! I made this little stars & stripes & watermelon lunch on a watermelon plate. There's a hidden strawberry, watermelon slices, s'mores snack mix in the pie silicone, PB/honey sandwich topped with cheese stars, blueberries and a few strips of mozzarella cheese. All of the fireworks and stars picks are from allthingsforsale.com

Goldfish! Somewhere in my travels or bento ordering this summer, I got this little goldfish cookie cutter. I love it! I need to find another recipe for homemade Goldfish - the one I've tried so far was not great. Here we have grapes, a mystery item in the large fish container (it's been a while!), blueberries, PB/honey sandwich, a few PB pretzels and lots of little fish!

And finally, a trio of pirate lunches from when DD had some friends over for a pirate-themed day. Pirate Babybel cheese, blueberries with sword picks, their favorite sandwich with cheese "map" toppers, a chocolate gold doubloon and apple slices, plus a side of Pirate's Booty and Jake cups. The kids have seen my DD's lunches at school and were super excited to get their own ... and each of them picked off every little fleck of nori from their cheese maps, lol!

Have a great day and I'll resume normal weekly lunches in about 2 weeks! PIP your cute lunches here!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

• SO fun! Thanks for sharing ladies! :)
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • As long as he likes it, that's ALL that matters!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"