Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Changing from stage 2 to 3 nipples?

How did you know it was time? When we changed from 1 to 2 it was easy- he was falling asleep and getting frustrated with the stage 1 nipples. Lately he has been super distracted, fidgety during eating. Not sure if it's just b/c he's getting more mobile, or if I need to get a faster flow nipple for him?
imageimage

Re: Changing from stage 2 to 3 nipples?

• Options
    I use Dr Browns bottles and I go up a nipple size every 3 months like stage 3 is 6+ months and I'll change to stage 4 at 9 months.
  • Options
    sgreen13 said:

Is you LO compressing the nipple and restricting flow?

This is how I decide. LO started compressing his Avent level 3 nipples last week so I got the level 4 and started using them today. He didn't even seem to notice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    tracy41 said:
    Is you LO compressing the nipple and restricting flow?
    This is how I decide. LO started compressing his Avent level 3 nipples last week so I got the level 4 and started using them today. He didn't even seem to notice.
    Haven't really noticed, although it's hard to see anything the way he is flailing around like an octopus.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I switched to avent size 4 at 7 months. Tried it out, and he seemed ok with it, barely even noticed. We also pin his arm/arms when feeding if he's getting too  crazy! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"