Pregnant after 35
Options

What the HECK?

Am I the only one experiencing issues posting and siggy being all messed up?  I am all for change but this is insane. 

Hope all of you are well otherwise!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What the HECK?

• Options
    I couldn't even get on the board yesterday at all!!! And what's up with the post order, how are we supposed to see new posts or know who the poster was??? So annoying!!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Guennie said:

I couldn't even get on the board yesterday at all!!! And what's up with the post order, how are we supposed to see new posts or know who the poster was??? So annoying!!!

. If you log in on a computer there is a pull down menu on the right side where you can tell it to sort posts by original post time instead of most recent reply. The change will stick for your mobile account too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is very helpful! Thank you!! Unfortunately for the past couple of months I haven't been able to get on here from my computer! When I go to TB it crashes every time the home page tries to load and IE gives me an error message saying there is a problem with the web page. It gets caught in a loop and does it over and over again. So I've been mobile bumping for quite some time. :(
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Geeps2Geeps2 member

Glad I'm not the only one :)  It finally posted my stuff but posted twice and now I can't figure out how to delete one of them. 

This is going to take some getting used to.  Also, it is still cutting off my siggy.  I have the siggy for my daughter and my anniversary but the new baby got the shaft!  LOL Just haven't had time or patience to play around with it.  It showed up before the switch to this new format.  Who knows!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

• Options
    yeah, im still trying to get my siggy fixed. Apparently, the old html codes are not valid? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options
    I erased my old tickers and tried to post new, ARGH!  WTH!  I don't like this new update.  The tickers from the bump don't work either

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    My old ticker is showing and it looks like I had a miscarriage, not that I am 24 weeks pregnant. I haven't been on much lately but i hate looking at that old siggy.
    TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• Options
    Geeps2Geeps2 member

Oh Irishgirl that is horrible!  I am a week behind you at 23 weeks.  Congrats on making it this far looks like you have been through a lot to get to this point. 

Thanks ladies for letting me know it's not just me.  I am all for change but this crazy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"