Pre-School and Daycare

highlights five

anyone subscribe to Highlights Five?  I'm thinking of getting it for my 3 year old, how do you like it?

Re: highlights five

• jc&catjc&cat member
    DS loves it. We usually read it cover to cover and do all the games the day it arrives. My high school spanish is coming back to me too since there is an english-spanish story in each issue. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We like it. DD was 3.5 when I got it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We got it as a xmas gift when they were 3.5 and that was a great age for it. They enjoy the stories, they love the hidden pictures & 'silly picture' thing and we play the games that are attached at the end. I plan to renew this year.
  • DS is so excited to get it in the mail each month. He's five and has been getting it since he was three.

• We get it for DD and she's 3.5. I agree with PP, as she's been getting it for a couple years (grandma too) and only really started getting that into it at about 3. It's a cute little magazine.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • cpmichcpmich member
    Love High Five!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got it for a year but DD never liked it. She gets Big Backyard now and LOVES it - I do, too. (It used to be Ranger Rick Jr., I think.) 
  • edited July 2013
    My DD got it from her grandma for Christmas last year at 2.5 and she loves it. She is too little to really understand the games, but she loves the stories and loves getting mail.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• stgn01stgn01 member
    DD got it just before she turned 3.  She loves it!  I think she could have gotten it at 2.5 and she would have been fine.  We read it cover to cover often.  It was also a gift from Grandmom.  

Now DS (almost 10 months) gets the baby version of Highlights called Hello.  He's really starting to get into it.  Likes to read the same stories over and over.  And it's a smaller book with laminated pages.  It's virtually indestructable!  Love Highlights!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • So glad you posted about this. This would make a great bday present!! Besides going through ebates ($6 cash back) do discount codes come through very often?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"