VBAC

Vbac after 3 C-sections

Hi ladies! I'm hoping I can get some insight about having a VBAC after 3 c-sections. I really have dreamed of having a nautral delivery without the pain and recovery of a c-section especially with three young kids running around. I'm currently pregnant with our 4th and I feel like I can do this. I've done some research on the risks. Does anyone know anyone that has gone through a vbac after 3 csections? If so, how did it go? Thanks ladies!

Mommy of four munchkins!

Re: Vbac after 3 C-sections

• Just wanted to offer support and let you kno ur not alone! I'm a 3cs gal hoping for a vbacwishing you the best on your pregnancy and vbacI'm due in Janwhen are u due?
  • I am going to VBAC after two c/s. I contacted my local ICAN chapter and emailed one of the leaders she was able to give me some leads. I'm also apart of a group of FB, if you are on there search for VBAMC, VBAC, HBAC (Vaginal birth after one or more c-sections) very helpful group who have gone through VBA3C and some may be in your area. GL

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Loading the player...
  • I had one after 2 c/s and have certainly heard of more, good luck!

• Just wanted to offer support and let you kno ur not alone! I'm a 3cs gal hoping for a vbacwishing you the best on your pregnancy and vbacI'm due in Janwhen are u due?
    Im due in December. Just found out we are having another little boy. So that makes three boys and one girl... my poor DD.

Mommy of four munchkins!

• Thanks ladies! Hopefully I will be able to find someone that is willing to let me try!

Mommy of four munchkins!

• I have my first dr appointment on the 23rd and am going to ask about a vbac this time. I have had 3 cs and just REALLY do not want to go that way again.
  • You could look up the facebook group as there would be some women there who had a VBA3C. Either the national ICAN facebook group or one called VBAMC, VBAC, HBAC. Hope you find support and resources!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"