VBAC
Options

Expecting Moms Weekly Check-In

Hey ladies!  Hope all is well.  Sorry, I'm a little late posting this week, just got back in town last night.

1) How far along are you?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any cravings/aversions?
4) Any appointments this week?
5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC?
Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Expecting Moms Weekly Check-In

• Options
    1) How far along are you? 32 weeks, 1 day
    2) How are you feeling? Bigger and bigger!  And having some of the unpleasant things that come with that.  Heartburn and nausea come and go more frequently.  Baby often gets into uncomfortable positions.  Back hurts more.  It could be much worse though, so I try not to complain!
    3) Any cravings/aversions? I've been out of town for a week.  If it was in front of me, I ate it!  Not looking forward to the weight check this afternoon!
    4) Any appointments this week? 32 week appointment with my MFM this afternoon.
    5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC?  Of course there's the obvious...I want to experience a vaginal birth, easier recovery, better for baby, less hospital time, etc.  My biggest reason is that I'll have an 18 month old at home and I don't want to not be able to pick him up for weeks because of a c-section recovery.
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

1) How far along are you? 18 weeks

2) How are you feeling? great  - I seem to be having less trouble with allergies and more energy - FINALLY!
    3) Any cravings/aversions? No cravings, and aversions seem to have disappeared.
    4) Any appointments this week? No appts this week. 
    5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC? I wanted (desperately) a natural birth with DS. I wasn't able to get that. While I'm prepared that I may not get that this time around either, I feel like I would be cheating myself and this LO if I didn't at least give it a shot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 18 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Good - finally beating the allergies that have been plaguing me, and energy is up. 
    3) Any cravings/aversions? Nope. Not a cravings girl and aversions have disappeared
    4) Any appointments this week? None. 
    5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC? I wanted (desperately) a natural birth with DS. I didn't get that, and it was very difficult for me to get past it. I know that it may not be possible this time around either, and I'm working on preparing myself mentally for that, but I feel like I would be letting both myself and this LO down if I didn't at least try for the VBAC, and I know that I would regret it if I just went straight for the RCS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 28 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Great!
    3) Any cravings/aversions? no cravings or aversions
    4) Any appointments this week? nope...not til Tuesday and I'm dreading it because I have been really bad with eating and exercise in the last 3 weeks, so I've probably gained a lot since my last appointment.
    5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC? Had a vaginal birth with my first and c-section with my second and REALLY do not want to go through another c-section recovery if I can avoid it at all (especially now that I will have 2 little ones running around in addition to the newborn!!)
    Emmerson 3/23/10 Asher 2/7/12 Baby boy due 10/17/13
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 38.5 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Feeling 100% ready to have a baby...let's go!
    3) Any cravings/aversions? Nope
    4) Any appointments this week? Yes, but no progress since last week, even though I've been having contractions since Monday.
    5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC?  Had a vag delivery with DS1 and a section with DS2.  Recovery was SO MUCH easier with DS1.  I'll do anything I can to avoid another c-section!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you?  36.5 weeks

2) How are you feeling?  Pretty good!  I started seeing a chiropractor and my back hasn't been this good since first tri... I was a skeptic too.  :)

3) Any cravings/aversions?  Anything sweet... and crunching on ice!

4) Any appointments this week?  Just had one today!  Excited that LO is head down!  I had the GBS as well, and had her check since she was already down there and I've been having tons of BH (that cannot be dehydrated related, seriously drinking tons and going to the bathroom every hour or two!), but nothing.  Which is ok, I just hope I progress by week 40.  She recently decided that she will allow me to go to 41 weeks before talking induction!  I am VERY excited/happy about this!!  I have a little less stress to go into labor on my own by 39.5 weeks... that extra week and a half makes me less nervous!

5) Seems like we have some new moms around, so I'm going to start re-posting some previous questions that I think might be helpful.  What are your reasons for wanting a VBAC?  Obvious reasons: recovery and to be able to chase after and carry my 2 year old DS.  A less real reason -  I was starving after 24 hours of labor and a c-section with no food, I can't wait to have a meal after delivery!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"