Parenting after a Loss
Options

Anyone have the patience to describe how this now works?

I have been trying to check in periodically and while I could lurk (but not post) via mobile, the site would not come up on my desk top till a couple days ago...and then TB decided I could not log in.  And I wasn't about to get a new account going in the midst of the madness.  But I tried again this morning and it let me log in on my desk top, so here I am trying to now figure out what in the Sam Hill is going on with the changes.

So, is the deal that whatever post is replied to most recently -no matter the age of the original post- goes to the top?  The original dates seem all jumbled, so that is my assumption.

Is there any way to sort things (i.e., to pull new posts to the top over old posts that have just been respoded to)? 

I am an old lady who does not like change, so this is going to take some getting used to (and nevernind the mess that is my siggy).

MM

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
BFP #2 2/2011
Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone have the patience to describe how this now works?

• Options

When looking at the main board page where it shows all posts, there is an option on the right and the same option on the bottom that says "Sort by".  I changed mine to Sort by Original Post date so that I don't miss anything in case it wasn't replied to.

The siggy is now changed by using the Profile Preferences option on the right.  The icon looks like a grayed out head or Profile and is at the top right.  Click on preferences and it will take you to your profile options.  The siggy settings link is on the left on this next page and will bring up a text box for you to put everything in.  There are a few buttons above this text box that allow you to center align everything and insert pictures by URL.  It's a little tricky and takes some trial and error to get it worked out.

I hope that helps!

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Options
    That totally helps.  Thanks!

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

When looking at the main board page where it shows all posts, there is an option on the right and the same option on the bottom that says "Sort by".  I changed mine to Sort by Original Post date so that I don't miss anything in case it wasn't replied to.

The siggy is now changed by using the Profile Preferences option on the right.  The icon looks like a grayed out head or Profile and is at the top right.  Click on preferences and it will take you to your profile options.  The siggy settings link is on the left on this next page and will bring up a text box for you to put everything in.  There are a few buttons above this text box that allow you to center align everything and insert pictures by URL.  It's a little tricky and takes some trial and error to get it worked out.

I hope that helps!

How do you update siggys on mobile? I can't figure out how to paste the code in??
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options
    How do you update siggys on mobile? I can't figure out how to paste the code in??

Hmmm, I'm not sure how to do it on mobile.  When you're on mobile, there is an option at the very bottom that says "Full Site Home".  You might need to do it from there so that the page looks like you're on a regular computer and lets you update your siggy before going back to the mobile version.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Options

I hope that helps!

Thank you!!
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"