April 2013 Moms
Options

Baby is getting BIG!

So my LO is obviously growing like crazy...and as a FTM I went crazy shopping when I was prego. Now I have a pile of stuff that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I live in a apartment could use the space,I also would like to sell the big items to get a little cash back. So im going to try craigslist. Just wondering what everyone else is doing with the stuff LO's no longer need??

Re: Baby is getting BIG!

• Options
    Craigslist and there are local swip swap groups on Facebook where other moms sell stuff locally. I do that too
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sol1790Sol1790 member
    edited July 2013

Craigslist and there are local swip swap groups on Facebook where other moms sell stuff locally. I do that too

Never heard of that could you tell me what name it is under??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I sell a lot of my stuff at Once Upon a Child. I like that they give you cash right then, unlike traditional consignment stores.

I've heard of this,going to look into it thanks!
  • Options
    I am putting stuff DS no longer needs down in storage. I plan to have another baby so holding on to stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Go on your Facebook and search for your local swip swap group.... Ex: Phoenix swip swap or east valley swip swap. Most are closed groups so you have to be added but my local ones are all mommies selling stuff :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I
    letranger said:

I sell to a local consignment shop for credit to the store. Honestly I keep a lot too. Just in case we have a third.

I do not plan on another baby soon,so thats why I'm not keeping stuff. But sometimes I think I should :-/
  • Options
    @sol1790 how is she feeling? What about your mom?

• Options
    Sol how's the baby doing?  How's your mother?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"