Trouble TTC
Options

Dreams

The past few nights, I've been dreaming about roller coasters, and lots of them. Sometimes I'm watching from the ground, other times I'm actually on the ride. Last night, I was on one and got hit by a wrong-way driver (normal...).

If roller coasters aren't the metaphor for IF, I'm not sure what is.

Does IF ever take over your dreams?

Anniversary

Re: Dreams

• Options
    Thats a scary one!  I nomally don't analyze my dreams but IF defn is a roller coaster!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The other night I dreamt that MH was cheating on me with a friend of mine (he doesn't even know this friend). What's worse was he got her pregnant. It really was a pretty terrible nightmare. I guess he figured that with his MFI that he didn't need to use protection while dream cheating. LOL.

I haven't had any roller coaster ones, but that sure is a great metaphor! 

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Funny you should bring this up.  I had a weird dream just last night about a pee stick that was negative, and then turned positive.  Then I went to my RE who drew some blood and told me instantly that I was PG.  But then I started arguing because my IVF hasn't hapenned yet.  Weird.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm usually a positive person but every so often the negativity sneaks into dreamland. A few nights ago I dreamt I was on a sailboat caught in a storm and although everyone in the boat kept saying it was ok I just knew that at any moment the boat was going to get engulfed and we'd all drown. I woke up with a racing heart and sweating....phew!
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    imagemaggie2324:

The other night I dreamt that MH was cheating on me with a friend of mine (he doesn't even know this friend). What's worse was he got her pregnant. It really was a pretty terrible nightmare. I guess he figured that with his MFI that he didn't need to use protection while dream cheating. LOL.

OMFG, that would piss me off so bad!

:(  

I had a dream about 5 weeks ago that I got pregnant and was due on Thanksgiving. This last cycle I would have been due Nov 28th if it worked. Nope. Today's cd 1. It did not work.  

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemaggie2324:

I haven't had any roller coaster ones, but that sure is a great metaphor! 

Oh hells no.....I bet you were pretty happy when you woke up from that one! 

Anniversary
  • Options
    imagejenjen930:

Funny you should bring this up.  I had a weird dream just last night about a pee stick that was negative, and then turned positive.  Then I went to my RE who drew some blood and told me instantly that I was PG.  But then I started arguing because my IVF hasn't hapenned yet.  Weird.

So weird. I hate how it creeps into our minds even when we're "away" from the world and sleeping...

Anniversary
  • Options

imagekflynn81:
    I'm usually a positive person but every so often the negativity sneaks into dreamland. A few nights ago I dreamt I was on a sailboat caught in a storm and although everyone in the boat kept saying it was ok I just knew that at any moment the boat was going to get engulfed and we'd all drown. I woke up with a racing heart and sweating....phew!

Wow! Sounds like another metaphor to me.......caught in a storm and everyone around you telling you it'll be okay...

Anniversary
  • Options
    imageMsGMChick:
    imagemaggie2324:

OMFG, that would piss me off so bad!

:(  

I had a dream about 5 weeks ago that I got pregnant and was due on Thanksgiving. This last cycle I would have been due Nov 28th if it worked. Nope. Today's cd 1. It did not work.  

I'm sorry. :(

I would have been due on my birthday this time around and I can feel AF on the brink for me, too.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"