Babies on the Brain
Options

thinking about car seats

So, we are ttc and I am doing my research on all things baby. Car seats. I really like the Britax convertible seats but here's probably an odd question.... do you still take the whole seat out when the baby is in it, since I don't seem to see the carrying bar on it?? Hopefully you can understand what i am trying to ask lol and thanks in advance!!

Re: thinking about car seats

• Options
    thanks ladies!! yeah we wont buy until its time but i just like to research. are any of you baby wearers?
  • Options
    I wore DD for a long time when she was little.  Now that she's older, and heavier, she doesn't like it as much and wants to be independent.  The moby was great for when she was super tiny and then I moved on to a lLillebaby, which is very similar to the Ergo. 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MandJS said:
    I babywear ALL the time. What questions do you have?

Ditto. We can help spread the addiction :)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I plan on being a baby wear-er! 

The first step to that is getting knocked up though hahha
  • Options
    Unless $ is super tight, I would pay to get the infant car seat before going to convertible;  we were able to use our Graco 32 for over a year and should be able to use it with our next child
    Babywearing is great, but sometimes it is nice to bring the carseat into the house w/o waking up baby to put in a sling, etc.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Options
    ill start a new post on baby wearing @bugandbibs and mandjs :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"