Preemies
Options

Soothie Passy

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone have those green soothie passies with the cpap notch cut out.  They are the only ones my little lady will take.  I tried to call the company and order a bunch, I even said I'd order a box of them, but they won't sell them to me.  She is working on so many other things and this is the one thing that works.  I'll pay anything to get a few of them.  If you have them, I'll gladly pay shipping and what ever you want to charge to have them sent to me.  Let me know! Thanks so much!! 

Re: Soothie Passy

• Options
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    When we were at the hospital they would just cut the soothie with some scissors. Maybe you can do that until you find a more permanent solution :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our hospital gift shop sells them.
  • Options

They are made by Phillips which sells under the Avent brand. You can get them at BRU, Target, etc... They don't have the notch in them since those are made for hospitals to deal with tubes and such. The ones in the stores are called Soothies and are the exact same thing. The Gumdrop brand are harder than the Soothies.

Kristi

It's Twins!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"