VBAC

August Mommas?

kbeebkbeeb member
I noticed a few other ladies posting about VBACs on the A13 board...any of you on here too? I'm due Aug 29th...getting really excited!
image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: August Mommas?

• Yep, due August 19th! Hope we all get a TOL and vbac!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kbeebkbeeb member
    Yay! Is everything looking good for you so far? LO was head down for my last two appointments, but has been moving around like crazy this past week, so i'm not sure anymore. I'm also not super confident that the Dr can tell, because they thought DS was head down all along...I also just started having BH this past week. I did NOT remember them being this painful with DS! DH is all freaked out every time i mention having a contraction, he is like, how far apart are they, and i have to calm him down :) He is really stressed about the 2 hour drive...
    image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Im here from the August board.  Everything is looking good except that we just found out that it might not be our OB with us because there are 4 OB's that rotate VBAC's.  Not thrilled at all but at this point what can I do?  We are going to research the other 3 OB's and have a long conversation with my current OB about my birth guidelines.

Edit: this was posted from my knot account. 

• Im here from the August board.  Everything is looking good except that we just found out that it might not be our OB with us because there are 4 OB's that rotate VBAC's.  Not thrilled at all but at this point what can I do?  We are going to research the other 3 OB's and have a long conversation with my current OB about my birth guidelines.
    IUI#1= DD born 1.5.2011
    IUI #4 BFP EDD 5.5.2012 m/c 10/1/2012
    Surprise! BFP 12/4/12 EDD 8/8/2012
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am due August 5th. I have another u/s on thursday and I'm hoping he is stull head down. All is well so far and now I'm hoping for a spontaneous labor! My dr office delivered two successful vbac's last week! Fingers are crossed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too! Though this will be my second vbac. Im 35w 4 d. My OB treats me at least so far as a mom with no previous c/s since I've had one vbac. But the mw in the practice is more conservative. Not in that she doesn't think it'll happen, but that she's want to do some late ultrasounds to check uterine strength and not let me go past my DD.

I'm going w my ob's reccommendations, but it'll be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks.

Good luck ladies, can't wait to hear your birth stories.
  • emecoxemecox member

Me! I'm due august 26th and getting very excited. Not really an "august board mom" though as i dont' post there - i mostly lurk here and on the natural birth board. I'm hoping for an un-medicated VBAC and my midwife is doing the strep test at my next appointment so fingers crossed that will be negative as I don't want an IV while laboring.

good luck to everyone!

• Due Aug. 5 and ready for this baby to come NOW.  Everything looks good for a VBAC, so it's just wait and see at this point.

Good luck to everyone!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekbeeb:
    Yay! Is everything looking good for you so far? LO was head down for my last two appointments, but has been moving around like crazy this past week, so i'm not sure anymore. I'm also not super confident that the Dr can tell, because they thought DS was head down all along...I also just started having BH this past week. I did NOT remember them being this painful with DS! DH is all freaked out every time i mention having a contraction, he is like, how far apart are they, and i have to calm him down : He is really stressed about the 2 hour drive...

Things have been going well. I just started going to a chiropractor and it seems to be helping with the pain, which I am pleasantly surprised about! I think lo is head down, but will find out for sure on Thursday! My bh are more frequent this pregnancy as well but not super painful yet. Yikes, a two hour drive!! Not fun, but chances are everything will be fine. Excited to hear how everyone does!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"