Indiana Babies

Fort Wayne?

New to the bump, and this is our first pregnancy. We are located in Fort Wayne. Any other first time moms in Fort Wayne IN here?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Fort Wayne?

• I'm not a first time mom but I'm from Fort Wayne! I don't currently live there at the moment but will be in about ten months. Congrats on being a momma.
  • I'm in Indy, but just wanted to say welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a FTM, living about 10 minutes out of FW!! Due with a little boy in September!! Congratulations to you!! Gotta make sure to keep in touch!

**Proud Mommy to Elijah Douglas**
          **Angel baby August 2010**
      **Proud Mama of two furbabies**
  • kaleb87kaleb87 member
    Congrats on your pregnancy! I live just south of Fort Wayne. I am not pregnant, I have a 13 month old daughter. I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! Congratulations again!
  • Thanks everyone. I check in here every so often but I've mostly been on the December 2013 board and the 1st trimester board! I'll do my best to keep in touch!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Hello! I'm in Fort Wayne as well. We aren't expecting but we are TTC soon :) Congrats to you!
    Anniversary

• imageRemer8803:
    Hello! I'm in Fort Wayne as well. We aren't expecting but we are TTC soon : Congrats to you!

Thanks! Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • k1008k1008 member
    Hi! I'm also a FTM due December 4th. My husband and I just moved to Fort Wayne and don't know anyone yet. Any recommendations on a good OB? Good luck and hope your pregnancy is going well so far!
  • I'm not a first timer, but I am newly pregnant and live just north of Fort Wayne.  Your screen name caught my eye.  Your Malumute is beautiful.  I have 2 Malamutes. They love kids... the smaller the better (mine forget they are huge and tend to knock kids over).
  • I'm new to this board. Never though to loom for it! I'm from Fort Wayne and delivered my first DD in April at PRMC.
  • Hi!! I am a FTM and live in fort wayne!' Due with a baby boy in March!
  • Hi I'm not a first mom I have 3 kids I'm from Fort Wayne but live in taxes now. How much I miss the son I have family that's in Fort Wayne. But I wold like to meet mom ever whaer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"