July 2011 Moms

2 yr Appt

So we had Ks appointment yesterday. All was well but the Dr want us to keep her on whole milk for another year!  She isn't underweight or anything but the Dr. said that she needs the extra fat for brain development.  Anyone else have there appt yet and get this answer?

The only other thing we need to do is get rid of the sippys and change to something more like the growup cup and have her start using real cups more.  The Dr. thinks this will help alleviate her ear infections.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!  I"m leaving work early to get ready for Ks bday party tomorrow!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: 2 yr Appt

• My doctor asked if she was drinking milk, but not what type of milk. 

Sorry, wish I could be more help 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • I haven't had her 2 year old appointment yet, but whole milk for another year really couldn't hurt her. 

I love the fact that my daughter can drink from a normal cup, it makes going out or being at friends houses much easier!  

• Loading the player...
  • Our pedi said Whole milk was still fine for that exact reason. He said sippys were ok too, but Nick likes straw cups so he uses that , but he does like his sippy cup if that's an option. He also like drinking from bottled water or my sports water bottles.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We don't go for our 2 year check until Wednesday; but I've never heard this before. C has been drinking a mixture of Whole and lighter varieties for the last month. 

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"