April 2011 Moms

It's been awhile... but back on The Bump!

Hi ladies!  I haven't been on here in quite awhile, but we just found out we're epecting #2 March 2014!  We're so excited, and a little nervous about chasing two little ones!

We haven't told our families just yet.  I just felt like sharing this news with someone, and figured you ladies would understand the excitement better than anyone!

So for those of you with 2 (or expecting another), are you doing anything to prepare your little one for the new baby? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: It's been awhile... but back on The Bump!

• VespahVespah member
    Welcome back and congrats on #2!  
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Congrats!

Not doing anything specific. I don't think they fully understand what having another baby in the family means yet. We've been showing him U/S pictures and talking about his future little brother and all the fun stuff they are going to be able to do together. We will probably have the new baby give a gift to the big sibling when #2 comes back from the hospital.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on baby #2! 
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• I love the sibling gift idea... that's great!  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    Mine are 19 months apart.  Olivia didn't understand anything until we were home from the hospital with her little sister.  It is hard for them to know what it really means to be adding a baby to the family.

Congratulations to you.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"