1. How are you?
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3. What are you looking forward to this week?
4. Is there anything you are irrationally afraid of? (Not the usual heights, bugs, small spaces, etc.)
I'm doing well.
Highlight: family reunion
Lowlight: realizing my cousin is BSC
Looking forward to: DD is a flower girl in a wedding Thursday.
Other than bugs....nope
1. Doing much better.
2. We spent most of last week in Kentucky with my parents for 4th of July.
Lowlight - it rained and rained the whole time, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time outside or do any fun activities for the 4th.
3. Going to the zoo tomorrow and having a friend come to visit for the weekend.
4. I'm afraid of looking in mirrors at night / without any lights on. I don't really have a reason - it just weirds me out!