Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Is there anything you are irrationally afraid of?  (Not the usual heights, bugs, small spaces, etc.) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• I'm doing well.

Highlight: family reunion

Lowlight: realizing my cousin is BSC

Looking forward to: DD is a flower girl in a wedding Thursday.

Other than bugs....nope 

• ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  Doing well!

2.  We spent all last week with my parents in KY.  Lowlight - it rained and rained the whole time, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time outside.

3.  Going to the zoo and having a friend come to visit for the weekend.

4.  I'm afraid of looking in mirrors at night or when the lights are off.  I don't know what I think I'm going to see, but it's always weirded me out.
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsshawnavanbmrsshawnavanb member
    edited July 2013
    First of all, I haven't posted here in a long time, so hello again Indy people! :) 
    2nd: Am I the only person who has no idea what BSC means other than bachelor of science? lol

Now, 
    1.Doing great
    2. Highlight was having 3 days of family time instead of 1 which is our normal week. DH, DD and I had lots of time together which was awesome and DD had her first trip to the pool which was a blast!
    3. Looking forward to a canoeing trip DH and I are doing on Sunday. We bought a living social deal for it- should be fun! 
    4. Similar to PP but a little different: I am completely spooked by looking out windows at night when I can't see outside, I feel like someone is out there staring in at us- :) Probably just too many scary movies
  • ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Doing much better.

2.  We spent most of last week in Kentucky with my parents for 4th of July.  

Lowlight - it rained and rained the whole time, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time outside or do any fun activities for the 4th.

3.  Going to the zoo tomorrow and having a friend come to visit for the weekend.

4.  I'm afraid of looking in mirrors at night / without any lights on.  I don't really have a reason - it just weirds me out! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"