October 2012 Moms
Options

Irrationally Angry

I have been trying to put together an electronic teaching portfolio for an interview I have tomorrow. I used google sites, which I had used for another project. For some reason I can no longer do all the things I could before, or I am just too stupid to figure it out. Anyway, I can't figure it out. It's almost 10. I am exhausted and now I have nothing to bring to my interview tomorrow to show off my work. So I feel like *** and my husbands very presence is pissing me off (that would be the irrationally angry part).

I can't work on it tomorrow because Elijah has his 9 month appointment at 9:10 in the morning. I then have to drive an hour to my parents, so my mom can babysit. Then I have to drive another hour to get to my 12:30 interview. And after that I am viewing a potential apartment that would be great, but we can only sign a lease if I get the job. 

In short I feel like there is a lot riding on this interview tomorrow and I have already screwed it up. And I just yelled at the husband for even attempting to talk to me.

Re: Irrationally Angry

• Options
    I'm sorry. Can you reschedule the pedi? And are you using the same browser for the google docs as last time? GL tomorrow!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"