October 2013 Moms
Options

proof ally909 is a lying liar

here is your evidence:

I was in the car on the way to the hospital and i had to push so when we got to the hospital my husband got a wheelchair and got a doctor to help me ge in the birthing tubwhen I got in myy husband told the midwife he sees a brown thing so the midwife told me to push and my daughter Kenzie Faith was born five minutes later (posted 11 months ago) 

Posted 7/11/12: My water broke @ 7 am.Im now 8 cm dialated and the contractions are stronger.now i cant wait to see my twin girls Holly and Katie

Do the math!

Re: proof ally909 is a lying liar

• Options

wait, unless that first one is the birth story of her first? DAMN.  i thought i had it!  oh well, i will still believe she is MUD lol

• Options
    AjoydAjoyd member

This post in babies 0-3 months supposedly the same day she had her twins has me giving her the serious side-eye:

I just gave birth to twin girls.Baby a was born 11:20and baby b was born 2 mins after. I cant wait to be pregnant again,

MUD.

Plus all of her posts here are within the past few days. None before that. 

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It seems like there may be some missing posts (possibly deleted) so we'll never know. I hope that she isn't just making things up since that's a terrible thing to joke about.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Lawyer or detective, Sleepy? Big Smile

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options

imageAmjoy25:

Just trying to keep up with CV!

Sidenote: You can download an add on from Google that lets you right-click on an image and hit 'search Google with this image' and it will show you where else it's posted on the web. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options

AND the pic that says 'my one year old daughter Kenzie' is lifted from this blog:

https://kristydixon.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-baby-girl-turned-into-5-year-old.html

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

Sidenote: You can download an add on from Google that lets you right-click on an image and hit 'search Google with this image' and it will show you where else it's posted on the web. 

i was going to ask how you did this. amazing. 

• Options
    Called it. Really pisses me off that this person thinks this is something to "joke" about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejennlin:
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

Amazing catfish skills there!!

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imagejennlin:
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

I am going to be using this ALL the time now!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    imagesleepy33:
    imagejennlin:
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

Yes 

• Options
    AAAAAnd I'm on the MUD side.  I love when we have detectives on boards to digure this sh*t out!
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesleepy33:

OMG i didn't know about this!!!!!  what is it called?

• Options
    imagesleepy33:
    imagejennlin:
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

https://gallery.hd.org/_c/baby/_more2005/_more12/newborn-baby-girl-a-few-hours-old-4-DHD.jpg.html

https://littlebabylump.com/baby-bump/

https://stopcorruptdss.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/dss-threatens-to-destroy-family-injured-by-car-crash/

I could go on...they are all fake...I am so freaked out...

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    imageCousinVicki:
    imagesleepy33:

OMG i didn't know about this!!!!!  what is it called?

https://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

Scroll down and you can download the add on directly for Firefox or Chrome

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    imagesleepy33:
    imagesleepy33:
    imagejennlin:
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

https://gallery.hd.org/_c/baby/_more2005/_more12/newborn-baby-girl-a-few-hours-old-4-DHD.jpg.html

https://stopcorruptdss.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/dss-threatens-to-destroy-family-injured-by-car-crash/

the last one was a baby in an accident. wtf!!! 

• Options
    imagesleepy33:
    imagesleepy33:
    imagejennlin:
    imagesleepy33:

imageAmjoy25:

Imagine it says Sleepy:

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    WTF!!  I don't understand why people would fake something like this and steal other people's pictures and stories.  it's sickening.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    sleepy cracked the code!!

• Options

imageshelley1002:
    WTF!!  I don't understand why people would fake something like this and steal other people's pictures and stories.  it's sickening.

I was just going to say, it's even weirder that they would go to all the effort to make a profile with all those pics, and then just post 10 random posts since 7/12/12. What the fluck do people get out of that?

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options

I was trying to send the bat signal as hard as I could in my reply on her original post where I summarized all the "info" she had provided in her ten posts--but based on all the prior supportive responses, I didn't want to be too mean for fear of 10/13 backlash!!

• Options
    She needs to be called out

ETA: Nevermind I see you gals are on it. In a meeting mobile so I can't keep up

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Options

Disturbing. I was kind of side eyeing the MUD call out earlier but I am really glad your guys dug further. 

I think of all the mama's who have gone through something like this, or the mama's who are watching their babies in the nicu. This is just not something to joke about.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    wow i am really impressed by all of your detective skills....good job ladies! that makes me sick....what a jerK!
  • Options
    imagesooner1981:

I was trying to send the bat signal as hard as I could in my reply on her original post where I summarized all the "info" she had provided in her ten posts--but based on all the prior supportive responses, I didn't want to be too mean for fear of 10/13 backlash!!

No, you were definitely just implying what many were thinking...You got the ball rolling for sure!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    imagesleepy33:
    imagesooner1981:

No, you were definitely just implying what many were thinking...You got the ball rolling for sure!

You were the one that found the images.  Dang, my husband works every single day in the NICU.  It burns my bridge that someone would even think that it is cool to joke about having a baby at 23 weeks, and to try to get support/sympathy from a group of pregnant women who are scared to death of the same thing happening to their precious babies. 

• Options

Something tells me this is just the beginning now that we are getting further along in our pregnancies.  Be prepared for many more similar fakes to start popping up.

I just have to say that though several people were suspicious by the low post count, I think that the kind responses and zero criticism she received speaks very highly of our group.  Take that wolfpack haters! 

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:

Something tells me this is just the beginning now that we are getting further along in our pregnancies.  Be prepared for many more similar fakes to start popping up.

I just have to say that though several people were suspicious by the low post count, I think that the kind responses and zero criticism she received speaks very highly of our group.  Take that wolfpack haters! 

People are real classy. (sarcasm implied)
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    What a freak. Where was all of this yesterday during my glucose test?? Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetaylormarie923:

Yes! And with all these sleuths around it will be hard to pull a fast one on Oct13.

• Options
    imagesooner1981:
    imagesleepy33:
    imagesooner1981:

You were the one that found the images.  Dang, my husband works every single day in the NICU.  It burns my bridge that someone would even think that it is cool to joke about having a baby at 23 weeks, and to try to get support/sympathy from a group of pregnant women who are scared to death of the same thing happening to their precious babies. 

I wonder if she was going to pretend that the baby died and then hope for us to send donations. Worse things have happened on TB. 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageGwyneddlesliegrace:
    imagesooner1981:
    imagesleepy33:
    imagesooner1981:

I wonder if she was going to pretend that the baby died and then hope for us to send donations. Worse things have happened on TB. 

This, or either she/he really is just a mentally disturbed person who imagines all of this in his/her sad life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • Options
    This chick is seriously crazy to pull something like this. Especially with some of the losses that women on our board have gone through. Disgusting.
  • Options
    imagepetdocd:

OH NO she didn't! What a disturbed individual. I was side eyeing that post last night.  

OMG I LOVE THIS!!

• Options
    Inn2Inn2 member

Well, as someone who just hit 24 weeks today and praying since my 20 week ultrasound to even BE lucky enough to know my baby has a chance at survival...the whole thing makes me sick.  She was posting about my worst nightmare and I was crying over it last night.  I'm sorry to anyone that has experienced the kind of loss she was hinting about.

Sickening.. 

• Options

This is so creepy and disturbing. I also think it's bizarre how every July since 2011 she posts something like this. In one of the other posts someone found her posts...baby girl 07/10/11, twins 07/11/12 and now another baby on 07/09/13. I wonder if something catastrophic happened around this time and she's living out some demented fantasty.

It's so weird, the more I read and think about it, the more creeped out I get.

bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"